News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

What do you REALLY believe?

Started by Cramulus, October 21, 2008, 03:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following best describes what you Actually Believe about the Deity?

I worship some variation of the Christian / Jewish / Muslim God
Buddhist / Taoist / Eastern somethingorother
Agnostic -  I couldn't possibly know
Atheist - I believe in no gods
I believe in Eris as an entity but do not follow other Gods
I believe Eris is one of many Gods
I prefer not to define myself
I don't give a fuck about all that stuff
Something else not on this list

Luna

Quote from: Diogenes on April 18, 2011, 07:25:33 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 18, 2011, 07:10:25 PM
I REALLY believe that this thread is somehow a magical turd magnet.

Fuck's sake.  It's a good idea for a thread, it had a few good discussions, and yet here it remains, pulling in turd comets from as far as the horsehead nebula.

u so mean

If you think that's mean, you're really, REALLY in the wrong place.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Succulent Plant

Quote from: Slyph on April 18, 2011, 12:43:27 PM
Quote from: Aloe on April 18, 2011, 12:11:42 AM
I chose atheist because I do not believe in any gods.. I do however believe in some sort of universal energy, not necessarily higher or sentient though.  Some definitions say that belief in a universal energy excludes me from atheism... but since I don't see that energy as sentient I still identify as atheist.  *shrug*

Some sort of universal energy? Isn't that kind of vague?

Its extremely vague.  I haven't worked out much about it beyond that.  lol 

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on April 18, 2011, 07:27:10 PM

Fuck's sake.  It's a good idea for a thread, it had a few good discussions, and yet here it remains, pulling in turd comets from as far as the horsehead nebula.

u so mean

I think he was weak trolling against what he saw as a lame attempt at getting a rise out of him.  dude hasn't been here long enough to know that that's what he really BELIEVES.

Cinderflame KSC

u so mean
Mean is pointing out that by you posting that, you are yet another turd that got caught into the gravity well, and are circling the drain like the rest of us.

Diogenes

Quote from: Luna on April 18, 2011, 07:27:10 PM

u so mean

Well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I chose atheist because I do not believe in any gods.. I do however believe in some sort of universal energy, not necessarily higher or sentient though.  Some definitions say that belief in a universal energy excludes me from atheism... but since I don't see that energy as sentient I still identify as atheist.  *shrug*

I believe in some sort of universal energy too... there's this really great philosopher who talks a lot about that, and I think his theories are pretty sound, you should check him out: http://www.feynmanphysicslectures.com/
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on April 18, 2011, 08:02:25 PM

I believe in some sort of universal energy too... there's this really great philosopher who talks a lot about that, and I think his theories are pretty sound, you should check him out: http://www.feynmanphysicslectures.com/

:mittens:

I BELIEVE IN KINETIC ENERGY.
     \
:love:

Diogenes

STOP IT MOM I'M BOBBING FOR APPLES
                         /
:love:

Succulent Plant

Quote from: Nigel on April 18, 2011, 08:02:25 PM

His theories appear quite sound, indeed.  Looks like I walked into a storm of logic by throwing out my unspecified idea as a 'belief'.    :horrormirth:

LMNO

Yeah.  Around here, we tend to ask for specifics.  And demand that you defend them.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE

JUST LISTEN TO THE RHYTHM OF MY HEART

Phox

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 18, 2011, 08:42:00 PM
I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE

JUST LISTEN TO THE RHYTHM OF MY HEART
THERE'S A CHANCE WE CAN MAKE IT NOW!

WE'LL BE ROCKIN' 'TIL THE SUN GOES DOWN!

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

Don Coyote

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?????? :argh!:

Phox

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on April 18, 2011, 08:50:40 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?????? :argh!:
Shitty one-hit wonders from the late '90's, early 2000s, maybe?