News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

college postergasm

Started by Iron Sulfide, October 22, 2008, 07:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Iron Sulfide

December 19th and all the stamp posters i put up are still there.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Iron Sulfide

mebbe- but that gives me a whole new angle to work with next semester.

"december 21, 2012"s are going to be in the spring batch, blown up as well
as the exp. date of the poster. hopefully, there will be more than idle talking
as a result.

also posted with those posters: "1-800-AlQ-AEDA" "KRSNA's Answers" and "There is no AlQaeda- declare peace while you still can".
Ya' stupid Yank.

Quercus

Luckily, my university got rid of the dreaded stamp and now we can post anything anywhere we want!

My second project is the DHS posters and/or CCTV poster. However, I really need to fuck with this group of animal rights activists first. They also are TOTALLY FIGHTING THE MAN, MAN, and happened to spray paint this wall with all kinds of things about being awake, being true humans, etc. I hang out with them on occasion for the lulz and we have several upcoming events. I intend to go sticker their wall with Young Americans for Liberty stickers just to see them spaz.
PLEASE PRINT ALIGNMENT PAGE

Cramulus

hahah nice!

You might check out grabbing some quotes from peta.com. We trolled them for a while, and some of their members have craaaazy opinions. Like how slaughterhouses are as bad, if not worse, than the holocaust. Or how in a perfect world, cows, chickens, housecats, and anything that can't survive without being submissive to humans, should be extinct.

Quercus

I totally saw those posts on peta before finding this forum and subsequent thread. So much more entertaining. I've been with this AR group for months and know their personal craziness. I admit, I like animal welfare, but c'mon, there is a line....We have a shit ton of stuff going on over the next couple weeks so I figure one of these nights I'll take off and sticker the wall.

Cramulus

yeah totally - the movement has it's good stuff about it. But it's like some kind of holy game to pick on people taking this shit waaaayyy too far.  :lulz:

Cain

I fully advocate winding up the nuts in any movement, as fundamentalists are fair game.  But especially animal rights nuts because, as you say, there are good things about the movement in general which these idiots ruin.

Iron Sulfide

Did you know:

There are currently, in the USA (and always have been), more animal rights
than child protective rights?

To boot, Animal rights, and the formation of the SPCA were precursors to
the first children's rights laws?

The SPCA in the US was started by one Henry Bergh in 1866. it wasn't until 1874
that he took on a child-abuse case. He had no chance of winning the case, except
that he had to argue that the child was no better than an animal, and as such,
had to be treated at least as well as the cattle, which did have statutes in place for
being beaten.

it wasn't until then that there were any real "rights" for a child in the states.

take that peta.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Quercus

Quote from: Philly Fillet on January 29, 2009, 09:10:18 PM
Did you know:

There are currently, in the USA (and always have been), more animal rights
than child protective rights?

To boot, Animal rights, and the formation of the SPCA were precursors to
the first children's rights laws?

The SPCA in the US was started by one Henry Bergh in 1866. it wasn't until 1874
that he took on a child-abuse case. He had no chance of winning the case, except
that he had to argue that the child was no better than an animal, and as such,
had to be treated at least as well as the cattle, which did have statutes in place for
being beaten.

it wasn't until then that there were any real "rights" for a child in the states.

take that peta.

Interesting, but I think this is not the thread for it.

Iron Sulfide

fair enough, but please to not be telling me what to do in my thread.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Pariah

Does anyone have any nice rubber stamps with like "Classified" or something on em'. Or some place to find them
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Obecalp on February 03, 2009, 03:44:09 AM
Quote from: The Mormons Will Begin Arriving By Bus on February 02, 2009, 05:12:27 PM
http://www.rubberstamps.net/
Thanks.
Unfortunately there "speciality stamp" is unclickable
:sad:

???

The "specialty stamps" is a header, you click on one of the speciality stamp types below it. What you're looking for, though, is "custom office stamps":

http://www.rubberstamps.net/office-stamps.aspx
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."