News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Merry Fucking Maladay

Started by Telarus, October 25, 2008, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Discordian Holydays are times for disparate and diffuse local Erisian communities to congregate and fuck shit up. (Mostly, themselves.) Flash mobs of humans who spend a majority of their lives trying to attune to Chaos tend to make REALLY WEIRD SHIT happen.

It's the 5th of Aftermath. Merry Fucking MalaDay.

I know for a fact that at least 3 Discordians will be here at Johnny Brainwash's place. I'll give a running count later in the evening. We may even set a fucking record.

Sticking Apart is More Fun when you Do It Together.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Telarus

"...When I moved, I put 4 of my Circuits in a jar, to keep them safe from rival Magiqckuiiians." -Johnny Fucking Brainwash

I count 6 out of a count of 12.
Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Telarus

CultofZir has handed out glossy 6x8 " original pieces of art at random to the crowd, I will scan mine later.

"Uncle Broseph watches Ceiling Cat watch you Masterbate"

"If we could sell that on the Internet, we'd make Millions."

Telarus, KSC,

Brother Mythos

Merry Maladay!

It's the fifth day of The Aftermath, YOLD 3189. That means it's once again time to remember and celebrate The Elder Malaclypse, a Non-Prophet, and the Patron and namesake of Malaclypse the Younger.

Party on, and Hail Eris!
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Tinfoilment

๓ץ ςยггєภt เ๔єค ๏Ŧ ๔เรς๏г๔เคภ ђ๏lเ๔คץ เร ๏ภє ยภเt ๏Ŧ ๔гยﻮ คภ๔ ๏ภє ยภเt ๏Ŧ ςгץקt๏ﻮгคקђץ
เ ค๓ lเﻮђtฬєเﻮђt ๒ยt เ tђเภк ςђค๏ร гєlเﻮเ๏ภ เร ๏ภ tђє รђค๓คภเς รєςt๏г ๏Ŧ гєคlเtץ
гєςгєคtเ๏ภคl ςгץקt๏ﻮгคקђץ ς๏ภภєςtร t๏ ภย๓єг๏l๏ﻮเรt รєภเ๒เlเtเєร
เ ςєlє๒гคtє tђє tє๒ Ŧเאє๔ ђ๏lเ๔คץร คภ๔ tђเภк ๏Ŧ tђє รєשєภtץ tђгєє ๔คץ ςץςlє คร ๏ภє ץєคг ยภเt
ђคเl єгเร