News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

The "I'm Thinking of Making" Thread

Started by Jenne, October 25, 2008, 07:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Cinnamon Rolls.  With bacon. 

The bacon crumbled and rolled INTO the cinnamon rolls.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Luna on April 15, 2011, 10:56:26 AM

:aaa:

I wonder if candied bacon would be in order here, or if the sweetness of the roll would already do that job.  Either way that sounds phenomenal.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 15, 2011, 02:50:18 PM
Quote from: Luna on April 15, 2011, 10:56:26 AM

:aaa:

I wonder if candied bacon would be in order here, or if the sweetness of the roll would already do that job.  Either way that sounds phenomenal.

Not gonna candy it.  Either cook it crunchy like I usually do and crumble it, or cook it up soft, roll the whole strips right into the cinnamon rolls, and bake.  Decisions, decisions...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

Ha!  I was thinking of doing bacon waffles this weekend!  (Waffles wiff crumbled bacon INSIDE the mix).

Luna

Quote from: Jenne on April 15, 2011, 03:41:57 PM
Ha!  I was thinking of doing bacon waffles this weekend!  (Waffles wiff crumbled bacon INSIDE the mix).

I haz no waffle iron, but I CAN do bacon pancakes...   Hrm...

Who wants breakfast?

Jenne

Yes, bacon pancakes may actually win the day.  The crunch of the waffle is not necessarily desirable at this point in time, but who knows in 24 hours or so?

Nast

I don't really care for crunchy waffles. They must be crisp on the outside and insubstantially fluffy on the inside to appeal to me.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Eve Hill

Bacon pancakes sound delicious! *adding bacon to the grocery list*

Luna

Quote from: Eve Hill on April 16, 2011, 05:19:53 AM
Bacon pancakes sound delicious! *adding bacon to the grocery list*

Still have two pounds left over in the freezer from last time I did breakfast for the gang.   :)

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nast on April 16, 2011, 04:41:55 AM
I don't really care for crunchy waffles. They must be crisp on the outside and insubstantially fluffy on the inside to appeal to me.

I've found that yeast rising them overnight does this.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jenne

I made the bacon pancakes.  They were a hit!

Luna

Quote from: Jenne on April 18, 2011, 03:23:13 PM

I got up Saturday, started doing shit, and never stopped to make the cinnamon rolls.  :(

Jenne

Quote from: Luna on April 18, 2011, 03:24:02 PM

I got up Saturday, started doing shit, and never stopped to make the cinnamon rolls.  :(

Next weekend!

And, my husband tried to make them into waffles.  I said, no, they're gonna be pancakes because I want 'em soft n fluffy.  :lol:  My 10 year old ate 5 of them.  :lol:

Luna

Quote from: Jenne on April 18, 2011, 03:26:24 PM
Quote from: Luna on April 18, 2011, 03:24:02 PM

Next weekend!

And, my husband tried to make them into waffles.  I said, no, they're gonna be pancakes because I want 'em soft n fluffy.  :lol:  My 10 year old ate 5 of them.  :lol:

Next weekend I'm away in Boston...  I could make 'em Friday morning before going, though...  Hm...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm making garlic-roasted sweet potatoes... they smell amazing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."