News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

[GROUP PROJECT / GASM] Refractions

Started by Cramulus, February 08, 2012, 05:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arin

A Discourse

"Soo that's it then?"

"Yup."

"Seriously? I mean yesterday, this morning even! I was just stumbling along, working, payin' the bills, watchin' TV, ya' know, living."

"Well, you're not anymore, stumbling along I mean.  And you weren't really living were you?  just drifting from day to day really."

" . . . I guess so.  But still shouldn't there be some sort of, I dunno, fanfare or something?"

"You expected more ceremony?  More symbolism and holy light?"

"well yeah I guess, seems silly now . . ."

"It's nothing like that, it's just openness, exploration, all the things you didn't get to do, because you were too scared or it was too expensive or whatever."

"Woah, really?  Even that thing with the llama and the roller coaster?"

"Sure, why not."

"Cool."
Armsmaster of the WCC Association for Inappropriate Glee

BabylonHoruv

"Well fuck, what do we do now?"

"We could climb it"

"No we couldn't, no fucking way, we don't have the gear for it and it's nearly straight up."

"We could go back, I haven't heard them for a while now, we might be able to make it back out of the canyon"

"Listen, they don't give up, and they were not that far behind us when we went into the canyon if we go back we're going to run right into them"

"We could hide?"

"You really want to be up a tree or in a bush when they come for us?  They've got dogs, and you and I haven't exactly showered recently"

"well fuck"
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl