News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

The Provolone Cheese Provokes me

Started by EternusVerum, November 10, 2008, 03:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EternusVerum

I suppose this was not the most acceptable location for the question presented prior to this modification, regardless the question is to be reformulated if presented again in the same or similar manner at this forum network methinks.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Cainad (dec.)

Greetings EV,

I don't know where your mind is, but when you find it, give it this message: the "Or Kill Me" subforum is for rants. That is, if you've got an idea that involves yelling at people, it goes in here. What you've got here is better reserved for Apple Talk, our 'general inanity' forum.

Random, incoherent silliness isn't really our thing here. We tend to focus more on creating new ideas and projects for making meatspace weirder, rather than just adding to the already infinite weirdness on the internet.

So welcome, check out the GASM Command subforum, and then bring your swimsuit for a visit to the pool on the roof! And by swimsuit, I mean hermetically sealed environmental protection outfit.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: EternusVerum on November 10, 2008, 03:02:58 AM
I suppose this was not the most acceptable location for the question presented prior to this modification, regardless the question is to be reformulated if presented again in the same or similar manner.

jesus tittyfucking christ.

doesn't anyone have anything interesting to say?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Payne

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 10, 2008, 03:35:35 AM
I suppose this was not the most acceptable location for the question presented prior to this modification, regardless the question is to be reformulated if presented again in the same or similar manner.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=18450.0

I thought this was interesting, and used about the same number of words too.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 10, 2008, 03:35:35 AM

If you're looking for something in the tl;dr department: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=18426.0

</vanity>