News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

A meta-gasm?

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, October 28, 2008, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

http://www.mindmeister.com/maps/show_public/11465415?password=kallisti
If anyone wants to contribute to my totally incomplete map of Operation Mindfuck, go ahead. Also feel free to fuck it up. The password is kallisti.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

Cramulus

Yeah, likewise, can't seem to edit.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

... Actually, I can't either. Meh. Apparently my "free premium account test membership" is over, which means that i suck and my account is useless.

That's what I get for not being able to read german I guess.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Love

Which rubric might we place this => http://www.saltydroid.info/perry-belcher-surrenderer

Quote from: Broken AI on November 21, 2008, 04:26:58 AM
nifty.

That Salty Droid avatar almost cost me my $4k a month paycheck delivery mechanism.
That would have sucked.

AI, your work is Art, the site above is the work of a puritanical muggle.
I'm sure i "deserve" their attention. i "outed" Paulie after he appeared to steal $160K+
from me and our partners.

AI, if you sincerely want to cause me harm... that's your ticket.

I hope there is a way in which you can see me as a constructive partner,
at least in terms of spread a Bucky Virus.

Respectfully,

Ben

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Love on September 13, 2009, 01:40:10 AM
Which rubric might we place this => http://www.saltydroid.info/perry-belcher-surrenderer

Quote from: Broken AI on November 21, 2008, 04:26:58 AM
nifty.

That Salty Droid avatar almost cost me my $4k a month paycheck delivery mechanism.
That would have sucked.

AI, your work is Art, the site above is the work of a puritanical muggle.
I'm sure i "deserve" their attention. i "outed" Paulie after he appeared to steal $160K+
from me and our partners.

AI, if you sincerely want to cause me harm... that's your ticket.

I hope there is a way in which you can see me as a constructive partner,
at least in terms of spread a Bucky Virus.

Respectfully,

Ben

Now, how the fuck did I miss THIS little gem?   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Edit to remove stupidity.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 19, 2012, 01:27:49 AM
Then I saw him drop the name of an Admin.

Who?

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 19, 2012, 01:27:49 AMBen's gonna pay one day. In a greek tragedy sort of way if I can. He's just not worth going out of the way for right now.

You really need to stop making threats.  Not kidding.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 19, 2012, 02:10:26 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 19, 2012, 01:27:49 AM
Then I saw him drop the name of an Admin.

Who?

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 19, 2012, 01:27:49 AMBen's gonna pay one day. In a greek tragedy sort of way if I can. He's just not worth going out of the way for right now.

You really need to stop making threats.  Not kidding.

You're right. Forget I said anything. It was bad form brought on by excitability. I will redact that crap entirely.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl