News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

corrupt evil fuck is your new president shit hate now and beat the crowds

Started by fomenter, November 04, 2008, 06:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Cain

Quote from: F.M.E on November 04, 2008, 08:08:28 PM
Quote from: pinecone on November 04, 2008, 07:55:15 PM
Which one's the corrupt evil fuck again?

the one that pushed legislation to benefit the lobbyists and special interests that secretly financed his win within days of his nomination
the one that backed away from most of his campaign promises almost as fast
the one that followed the advise of advisers whose opinions were based on questionable polling
the one that made the bone headed international relations moves that got us into another stupid conflict
the one that supported the policies that cost America a million more jobs
the one that won

So what you are saying is that Chuck Baldwin is a bad president?

OPTIMUS PINECONE

the one that pushed legislation to benefit the lobbyists and special interests that secretly financed his win within days of his nomination
the one that followed the advise of advisers whose opinions were based on questionable polling
the one that made the bone headed international relations moves that got us into another stupid conflict
the one that won

Are we talking about AIPAC?
"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: F.M.E on November 04, 2008, 08:08:28 PM
Quote from: pinecone on November 04, 2008, 07:55:15 PM
Which one's the corrupt evil fuck again?

the one that won

Yay!  We're cynical!

TGRR,
Off to get a beret, striped shirt, and cigarettes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

chuck paranoia rules Baldwin

Quotechuck Baldwin on the topic of new troop deployment in America
For several years, the federal government has been accumulating to itself more and more authority that was historically understood to reside within the states and local communities. More and more, our police departments have taken on the image and tactics of the armed forces. And to a greater and greater degree, the rights and liberties of the American people are being sacrificed on the altar of "national security." It seems to me that to now ascribe law enforcement duties to the U.S. Army only serves to augment the argument that America is fast approaching police state status.

If Hurricane Katrina is the template that our federal government is using as a model for future events, Heaven help us! Do readers remember how National Guard troops were used to confiscate the personal firearms of isolated and vulnerable civilians shortly after that hurricane devastated the New Orleans area? Do you remember how representatives of the federal government were calling upon pastors and ministers to act as spokesmen for gun confiscation? Is this what the new Army brigade is preparing for? And do President Bush and his military planners envision an even broader role for military troops on American soil?

Add to the above rumors of thousands of plastic caskets--along with thousands of portable prison cells--being shipped and stored across the country, and one is left to ask, Exactly what is it that our federal government is planning?

I think there is an even bigger question, What exactly will members of our armed forces do if and when they are commanded to seize Americans' firearms, arrest them at gun point, or even fire upon them? How many soldiers and Marines love liberty and constitutional government enough to resist such orders, should they be given? And how many officers would resist issuing such orders?

Remember, it is the job of the armed forces to kill people and blow up things, not to do police work. Then again, Presidential administrations from both major parties have been using the U.S. military as U.N. "peacekeepers" for decades now. So, was all of this preparation for what is yet to take place in the United States?

God forbid that any of the above should actually take place in our beloved land, but I believe it would be naïve to not see that the actions and attitudes of the federal government over the past several years do nothing to assuage such fears.
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

i had to go to chucks site when his name came up :argh!:
found funny paranoid rant on topics covered in pd posts  :lulz:
lucky Canadian  :wink:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Adios

Quote from: F.M.E on November 04, 2008, 06:24:56 PM
its happened, the corrupt evil fuck is your new president

let er rip

Sour grapes make bitter whine.

fomenter

Quoteits happened, the corrupt evil fuck is your new president
           Sour grapes make bitter whine.
posted election day morning
cynical comedic commentary

hmroogp