News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

LAWNSIGNGASM

Started by Jenne, November 04, 2008, 03:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

So I made my own up.   :lulz:  Jenne don't do this shit that often.  And yes, the signs are still there.  I put them up with our Halloween display--so they got some definite traffic.  Apologies ahead of time if they are too large...I tried to resize...

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Jenne

Suu

Whats Proposition 4? I know what 8 is.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

NICE, Jenne! It's so great to see people fucking DOING SOMETHING rather than just TALKING about doing something.

the last yatto

Proposition 4 is a California ballot initative that would require parental notification at least 48 hours before performing an abortion.

QuoteThe story behind "Sarah's Law" says a lot about it. "Sarah" was, according to Proposition 4 supporters, a 15-year-old girl who died from an abortion gone wrong 14 years ago, a death that might have been prevented had her parents been notified beforehand. Much of that is false. The girl's name wasn't Sarah; she lived in Texas, not California; and though she was 15, she already had a child and was in a common-law marriage, which means she wouldn't have been covered by the law Californians are being asked to consider.
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-ed-4prop25-2008sep25,0,7115780.story
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

Thanks, Cram.  And YD is correct--it's a parental consent law that will keep girls who are raped by violent family members from being able to take care of business without interference from said violent family members.  It's bullshite.

Jenne

Thanks--got some comments in da hood, but they weren't professional-lookin' or nuffin. 

Next, I'm going to signgasm with the kids this week...their off school, we might as well get up to some hi-jinx.