News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

corrupt evil fuck is your new president shit hate now and beat the crowds

Started by fomenter, November 04, 2008, 06:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

its happened, the corrupt evil fuck is your new president

let er rip
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

One day, the revolution will hang Paul and Nader for their crimes.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2008, 07:41:58 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on November 04, 2008, 07:34:56 PM
It was already decided on June 5-8th

Still butthurt about Ron Paul?   :lulz:

'course not.  he never had a chance to be selected.  But i voted for him anyways on friday, so i feel fine about it.
i gotta admit. for a while during his campaign, my cynicism took a break.  But, it's back with a vengeance now.
you're voting for that one, right?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on November 04, 2008, 07:45:56 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2008, 07:41:58 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on November 04, 2008, 07:34:56 PM
It was already decided on June 5-8th

Still butthurt about Ron Paul?   :lulz:

'course not.  he never had a chance to be selected.  But i voted for him anyways on friday, so i feel fine about it.
i gotta admit. for a while during his campaign, my cynicism took a break.  But, it's back with a vengeance now.
you're voting for that one, right?

1.  Why would you vote for a guy that hates the constitution?

2.  Yeah.

Cain

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2008, 07:47:02 PM

To protect me from the fleet footed people .....  :|

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on November 04, 2008, 07:49:22 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2008, 07:47:02 PM

To protect me from the fleet footed people .....  :|

Uh huh.

Ron Paul really DOES hate the constitution, BTW.  Specifically, article I, sec 8; all of article II, and amendments XIV and XVI.

He's also one of the kings of pork.

He has no business holding any office higher than dog catcher.

OPTIMUS PINECONE

"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2008, 07:51:05 PM
Uh huh.

Ron Paul really DOES hate the constitution, BTW.  Specifically, article I, sec 8; all of article II, and amendments XIV and XVI.

He's also one of the kings of pork.

He has no business holding any office higher than dog catcher.

:kingmeh:

Cain

fomenter

Quote from: pinecone on November 04, 2008, 07:55:15 PM
Which one's the corrupt evil fuck again?

the one that pushed legislation to benefit the lobbyists and special interests that secretly financed his win within days of his nomination
the one that backed away from most of his campaign promises almost as fast
the one that followed the advise of advisers whose opinions were based on questionable polling
the one that made the bone headed international relations moves that got us into another stupid conflict
the one that supported the policies that cost America a million more jobs
the one that won
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp