News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Copyright

Started by malvarma, July 09, 2010, 10:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: dimo on July 12, 2010, 06:00:47 PM
Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 12, 2010, 03:22:57 AM
I gotta admit, this sort of seems like making a mountain out of a molehill but I wasn't present for the IRC part of the conversation so I have no way of knowing for sure.

I've seen Malvarma in IRC, and he/she/it is a pedantic fuckknuckle that won't STFU. I approve of any action that makes him/her/it GTFO.

don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

Quote from: malvarma on July 12, 2010, 10:49:42 PM
There's actually a part in either Atlas Shrugged or The Fountainhead where a monologue about philosophy directly segues into a sex scene. I spent 20 minutes trying to find where it is, but I'm having trouble. If any one knows the scene I'm talking about, please post. It's hilarious.

STOP SOLICITING PIRACY!! :argh!:
      \
:hashishim:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Quote from: Telarus on July 12, 2010, 10:14:25 PM
Quote from: RWHN on July 12, 2010, 06:51:44 PM
What is that in the barn?  Looks like an O or a 0. 

I think that image was 'watermarked'.

I thought maybe it was trying to divide by zero. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.