Main Menu

ATTN: TGRR

Started by wade, April 22, 2008, 12:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: IasonOuabache on April 22, 2008, 08:31:47 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on April 22, 2008, 03:59:02 AM
Is there something in the water lately?
I keep telling you, people go fucking nuts this time of year. We all need an international holiday to get rid of all of this stress.

Fixed.

And I call for "National Screaming Hysterical Nonsense Day"

...As part of International Lail Week.

That One Guy

Quote from: Cainad on April 22, 2008, 07:03:34 AM
What about the men who do the slaving? I get the impression that they're somewhat enslaved themselves.

A slave to the system is still a slave whichever side of the roles they're occupying at the moment. How much freedom does the one that wields the whip have, really? You have to keep all those other slaves in their place (thus keeping YOU firmly in yours), and can be punished just as easily by the system that propagates that slavery.

There may be two sides to the game, but you're still playing it no matter which side you're on.
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: wade on April 22, 2008, 12:02:36 AM
Are you a working class man, have you become frustrated with economic conditions?

It's not surprising that you are bitter, clinging to your religion or antipathy towards people who aren't like you,  it's a way to vent your frustrations.

It's ok TGRR we understand...

Wade.   :lulz:
Molon Lube