News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

This thread is now about Furries, for some reason. Formerly: "So. Anonymous."

Started by Alfred Rhazi, November 07, 2008, 05:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Socrates is a mortal.
All furries are mortal.
Ergo, beastiality is morally acceptable because fucking animals is an inquiry into truth by limited creatures in a complex Universe.

hashNslack

Quote from: Iptuous on November 16, 2008, 06:25:06 PM
wtf is that riding the black sow?!
is it a meatball with a lemon for a head?
:?

Well, that's just one of the great mysteries that perhaps we shall never solve.  That's what it looks like to me, though.  I'm also concerned by the expression of sheer terror (or something) on the face of the turkey..

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cain on November 17, 2008, 03:04:29 PM
Socrates is a mortal.
All furries are mortal.
Ergo, beastiality is morally acceptable because fucking animals is an inquiry into truth by limited creatures in a complex Universe.

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Faust

Socrates is a mortal.
All furries are mortal.

finally, now I can go sodomize camels with impunity.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on November 18, 2008, 01:13:56 AM
Socrates is a mortal.
All furries are mortal.

Your sig makes me want to wear nothing but womens underwear and steel toe boots and go batshit on a subway with a chainsaw.

Just thought I'd get around to mentioning that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2008, 03:22:25 AM
Quote from: Faust on November 18, 2008, 01:13:56 AM
Socrates is a mortal.
All furries are mortal.

Your sig makes me want to wear nothing but womens underwear and steel toe boots and go batshit on a subway with a chainsaw.

Just thought I'd get around to mentioning that.

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Socrates is a mortal.
All furries are mortal.

I need to make more arguments like this one.

Also, LOL FURRIES

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.