News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

can I has wool?

Started by the last yatto, October 06, 2008, 10:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

It was a fairly idiotic jab, and as far as I can see, completely unfounded.  I suspect Roger has found a brand new punching bag.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

the last yatto

i think what we have here is a failure to communicate, its not like there isn't a signal up there. the problem rather is too many signals, that well that I just often ignore them and do whatever comes natural. life is funny like that, infact due to holding too much heat this is actually the third time I have to take the timed to do this, and now I'm starting to hear ticks in my head that no one else seems to hear. and random cars seem to be honking at me, and police sireons keep making the lights change in an effort to make me crazy, and the unknown agent has the same name as head of security is that a problem? do I have any info of the anti bob? NO WAY man I don't know this father you speak of, nor these delightful kids next door unless of course you are told that is so, then I guess it must be the troof, whatever asshole.

can a fool really discover mysteries on his own by accident? even without a liesense to drive a oath? whatever color it may be, tho I think there is a black van parked outside my place. wait thats just the pizza guy. So cutting out the firedrill was merely covering up mistakes I pointed out in that ones plan, I really didnt mean to force everyone to move to a new building. the stranger is scaring me lately, as is the tv, its almost like its personally JAKING ME like i am some how important to the grand costco, or is it cosmic, scheme of things. is pure batshit insanity real? im just a harlot without anyone to dance with, the beast went away awhile back. sad story really maybe for another time.

There is this wasteland in my mouth that I'm starting to think my organs are blackmailing me, my mouth is telling me that if I ever want my brain back I best make things right with my gut, except for my gut is going around and around like some god damn race track. whats the deal here man... the doctor is a fucking talking turtle and I'm told to goto the owl to see how many licks it will take to get past this century.

crazy is all i got thats my own, and I am solee becoming sane and its scaring me. does naming your box help you escape it? true names of things pfft there isnt such a thing is there, no not really, maybe well... no, except there is and the con likes that way and doesnt like to share. even tho his comrades ask him for some pi, the fucker just laughs like han so low or Jobnah. GREAT now my hue is totally off at the whY is this? am i going to blackout from the lack of oxygen to my brain? pinky says narf and im starting to wonder if im really in this weird cluster, hold your breath and just pick the lock my brain tells me, I wonder if he escaped the prison my mouth put him in. heart? really you mean this muscle here that keeps the blood flowing. GeoR'GE tiaNA be damned but its so much fun, howling at the moon like some bat. have you seen my copypasta? well screw dobbs and win valubull prizes doesnt sound funny anymore but I THOUGHT THE POINT was to punch the lucky bastard in his goddamn ear. secrets man was not ment to know my ass its right there in print, well it was, did you know where my book went to? it was just right here...

whats wrong with the one i got, except that it brings the grammar not sees out of hidding. Only thing "Bob" really gave me was maxed out credit card just before xday, well that an an excuse to do whatever I want cause thirty dollars says so and so what if i failed to pay off my credit, I still got the moss off my car, yeah NIKE! or not.

I didn't steal the wallet honestly, Frank just gave it to me, andOrson here just happen to come along, reality is a complex thing like that. you try to force that round peg into the square hole SO much that often it just fails, but you try anyways because someone told you it would work. time control or time warp, dont ask who cause I dont know it... there was some guy who used a door into my universe, its a beautiful world, so couldn't i just make my own reality and let the facts and parts of speech be damned? you know drill the edges just enough so it fits, pretty pretty please with sugar on top? just this one time baby? no well I am having my doughnuts lately anyways.

Its raining like a sun of a bitch lately, so much that it keeps knocking things off the road. is this really it, is this the great flood land before time was about and where is the fucking train? or did Gina get fried on the waystation? stupid mecha never really works, such a pain. How do you get back to action? if loosing all hope is freedom, can i has now? think for yourself or pay to know what you really think, this Bobbie not quite sure anymore, is there a better system? could you mix both without serious errors? Yak and Yetis get along, why cant the monkies get along with chickens?

I have extreme cabin fever, so LOST, and even against my better judgement to just escape it all and regroup. I know I cant, I must stand here for a lack of a better idea. I thought I had everything worked out, I bribed the warren or was it just some guy; to let me out of this cell... except it seems I ran into the courtyard, and they were waiting for me, if this is a run on setance can i catch it? Sure I could put my head into the sand like most people do but that bores or boars me. you see my mind combines works like that it, doesnt really make sense to others, its funny to watch, and just makes me all SPACED. So some others blow their minDs trying to some the puizzle that is my words. like some drunking rant except 'gain im too broke. did i really need this vICKaly vehicle?

I could never remember things well, shame my ram has too many bad clusters, remember kids this is your brain on that damn frying pan. history is to blame, SINK IT! wait no i take that back, you people like the repeative shit that goes on and on. Too Late Dear Rook or  :? like some craps game everyone keeps playing and just because the roll of the dice came against me in this case, doesnt mean it always will, LET EM RIDE- my baby needs a new pair of shoes.

paint thinner tends to not work well in young brains, yuo can thank me for having caps to prevent things like that. infact stupid people like me are the reasons your coffee says warning contents may be hot. I get it at some point we evolved into potatos or was it cabbage. devolution... well it was some kind of crop maybe it was corn, you know things that could be grown, used and then tossed away when its use was no longer needed.

Center of the world my ass, you never know what kinda creastures live down there except I dint want nothing to do with the core, hard or not, Like most monikers I just want to be left alone, my mouth has other ideas and my head feels likes its full of marbles that about to come loose, and despite it all some will guess that Im just some chicken and now I'm pulling feathers out of my mouth. No wonder my better half left me to go escape my reality. I miss her, I know I should treat her better but she has her things as well, and I honestly don't see what she sees in me, some saint i am, cant even help myself.

im no longer king, im just curious george, and i want a banana  :x
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

:(  You sound like Benacalypse.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

No, he was a poster here.  He's bipolar or something. 

the last yatto

Jenne

it's not a diagnosis, just a comparison, YD...your words sound desperate and unhappy, as jumbly-fumbly as they are.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I kind of like the YattoDobbs.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Actually, you know who he kinda reminds me of?

Bharlion. I dunno why.

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel on November 08, 2008, 05:12:18 AM
I kind of like the YattoDobbs.

I'm strangely getting there myself.  He's at least consistent.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: YattoDobbs on November 08, 2008, 04:15:35 AM

i think what we have here is a failure to communicate, its not like there isn't a signal up there. the problem rather is too many signals, that well that I just often ignore them and do whatever comes natural. life is funny like that, infact due to holding too much heat this is actually the third time I have to take the timed to do this, and now I'm starting to hear ticks in my head that no one else seems to hear. and random cars seem to be honking at me, and police sireons keep making the lights change in an effort to make me crazy, and the unknown agent has the same name as head of security is that a problem? do I have any info of the anti bob? NO WAY man I don't know this father you speak of, nor these delightful kids next door unless of course you are told that is so, then I guess it must be the troof, whatever asshole.

can a fool really discover mysteries on his own by accident? even without a liesense to drive a oath? whatever color it may be, tho I think there is a black van parked outside my place. wait thats just the pizza guy. So cutting out the firedrill was merely covering up mistakes I pointed out in that ones plan, I really didnt mean to force everyone to move to a new building. the stranger is scaring me lately, as is the tv, its almost like its personally JAKING ME like i am some how important to the grand costco, or is it cosmic, scheme of things. is pure batshit insanity real? im just a harlot without anyone to dance with, the beast went away awhile back. sad story really maybe for another time.

There is this wasteland in my mouth that I'm starting to think my organs are blackmailing me, my mouth is telling me that if I ever want my brain back I best make things right with my gut, except for my gut is going around and around like some god damn race track. whats the deal here man... the doctor is a fucking talking turtle and I'm told to goto the owl to see how many licks it will take to get past this century.

crazy is all i got thats my own, and I am solee becoming sane and its scaring me. does naming your box help you escape it? true names of things pfft there isnt such a thing is there, no not really, maybe well... no, except there is and the con likes that way and doesnt like to share. even tho his comrades ask him for some pi, the fucker just laughs like han so low or Jobnah. GREAT now my hue is totally off at the whY is this? am i going to blackout from the lack of oxygen to my brain? pinky says narf and im starting to wonder if im really in this weird cluster, hold your breath and just pick the lock my brain tells me, I wonder if he escaped the prison my mouth put him in. heart? really you mean this muscle here that keeps the blood flowing. GeoR'GE tiaNA be damned but its so much fun, howling at the moon like some bat. have you seen my copypasta? well screw dobbs and win valubull prizes doesnt sound funny anymore but I THOUGHT THE POINT was to punch the lucky bastard in his goddamn ear. secrets man was not ment to know my ass its right there in print, well it was, did you know where my book went to? it was just right here...

whats wrong with the one i got, except that it brings the grammar not sees out of hidding. Only thing "Bob" really gave me was maxed out credit card just before xday, well that an an excuse to do whatever I want cause thirty dollars says so and so what if i failed to pay off my credit, I still got the moss off my car, yeah NIKE! or not.

I didn't steal the wallet honestly, Frank just gave it to me, andOrson here just happen to come along, reality is a complex thing like that. you try to force that round peg into the square hole SO much that often it just fails, but you try anyways because someone told you it would work. time control or time warp, dont ask who cause I dont know it... there was some guy who used a door into my universe, its a beautiful world, so couldn't i just make my own reality and let the facts and parts of speech be damned? you know drill the edges just enough so it fits, pretty pretty please with sugar on top? just this one time baby? no well I am having my doughnuts lately anyways.

Its raining like a sun of a bitch lately, so much that it keeps knocking things off the road. is this really it, is this the great flood land before time was about and where is the fucking train? or did Gina get fried on the waystation? stupid mecha never really works, such a pain. How do you get back to action? if loosing all hope is freedom, can i has now? think for yourself or pay to know what you really think, this Bobbie not quite sure anymore, is there a better system? could you mix both without serious errors? Yak and Yetis get along, why cant the monkies get along with chickens?

I have extreme cabin fever, so LOST, and even against my better judgement to just escape it all and regroup. I know I cant, I must stand here for a lack of a better idea. I thought I had everything worked out, I bribed the warren or was it just some guy; to let me out of this cell... except it seems I ran into the courtyard, and they were waiting for me, if this is a run on setance can i catch it? Sure I could put my head into the sand like most people do but that bores or boars me. you see my mind combines works like that it, doesnt really make sense to others, its funny to watch, and just makes me all SPACED. So some others blow their minDs trying to some the puizzle that is my words. like some drunking rant except 'gain im too broke. did i really need this vICKaly vehicle?

I could never remember things well, shame my ram has too many bad clusters, remember kids this is your brain on that damn frying pan. history is to blame, SINK IT! wait no i take that back, you people like the repeative shit that goes on and on. Too Late Dear Rook or  :? like some craps game everyone keeps playing and just because the roll of the dice came against me in this case, doesnt mean it always will, LET EM RIDE- my baby needs a new pair of shoes.

paint thinner tends to not work well in young brains, yuo can thank me for having caps to prevent things like that. infact stupid people like me are the reasons your coffee says warning contents may be hot. I get it at some point we evolved into potatos or was it cabbage. devolution... well it was some kind of crop maybe it was corn, you know things that could be grown, used and then tossed away when its use was no longer needed.

Center of the world my ass, you never know what kinda creastures live down there except I dint want nothing to do with the core, hard or not, Like most monikers I just want to be left alone, my mouth has other ideas and my head feels likes its full of marbles that about to come loose, and despite it all some will guess that Im just some chicken and now I'm pulling feathers out of my mouth. No wonder my better half left me to go escape my reality. I miss her, I know I should treat her better but she has her things as well, and I honestly don't see what she sees in me, some saint i am, cant even help myself.

im no longer king, im just curious george, and i want a banana  :x

for some reason I actually really like this.

however, I want to make it VERY clear that I am not encouraging you to keep trying this sort of thing.

I also think you're quite a bit more coherent than bencalypse and quite a bit less contrived than Bharlion.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"