News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

How did you find Eris(and what did you do to her )

Started by Verthaine, April 15, 2004, 08:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verthaine

Even though I have been an Erisian all my life,here is the story of how I  first met Eris.This is from the "Book of Eris"
THE REVELATION OF REV.VERTHAINE THE GOTH
And lo,there I was,decked out in my finest gothic and leather clothing,sipping a White Russian at the bar of my favourite goth club,and contemplating the sad state of the world.I lit up a clove and turned to watch the leatherboys,gothchicks,and vampyre wannabees do bad Tai Chi on the dance floor.All of a sudden everything froze,but only I and the music was still active.A beautiful woman in black leather and rainbow colored hair appeared on the dancefloor.I couldn't keep my eyes off her.Her eyes shone like the sun.Each move of her delicate arms told the story of Creation.She walked up to me and said
"I am ERIS KALLISTI DISCORDIA.I am the Goddess of Chaos.With me all things are possible.I have come to you to teach you many things,Verthaine."
I fell on my knees and cried out "I am not worthy!" She looked at me and smile.
"All are worthy in the eyes of Chaos.Stand up,my silly goth boy,for I have something of importance to ask of you"

I stood up,and awaited with anticipation of what a goddess like Eris would ask me to do."Your wish is my command." I said.She smiled at me,and with a twinkle in her eyes she said onto me:
"Can you spare one of those clove cigarettes?"
And thus I was enlightened.

Any other testemonials out there
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Trollax

I found Eris In a vision, and we didn't do all that much. Although there was a lot of trippy hyperspatial stuff happening, that physics is only just now figuring out. Heh, they think a particle accelrator can reveal the secrets of the universe. I've got the inside scoop. :twisted:

Malaul

acutally she found me
its was nice
we hadda beer talked about books
then she went home
good times
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

pope_hentai

I had originally set out with the intentions of starting my own cult for money and power and chicks (i was Bored that day) as the ideas began to develop i found i was just leading myself to discordianism. the goddess works in mysterious ways..... as for what i did to her... well a gentelman never tells. :evil:
when chavo is bad he goes in the barrel. - Pope Hentai, KSC, Grand Magnum and head romhacker elite of the Wilford Brimley cabal and keeper of the sacred oatmeal bowls

Trollax

Quote from: pope_hentaiI had originally set out with the intentions of starting my own cult for money and power and chicks (i was Bored that day) as the ideas began to develop i found i was just leading myself to discordianism. the goddess works in mysterious ways..... as for what i did to her... well a gentelman never tells. :evil:

So what's stopping a guy with an avatar like "pope hentai" from telling us what went on?  :wink:  :twisted:

sakredchao

i was handed the illuminatus! by a mormon.

strange i always thought they prosthelytized their own faith.

i guess they spread LDS, in book form, to the greyfaces, and LSD, in the book form, to the discordians..

kim
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

pope_hentai

So what's stopping a guy with an avatar like "pope hentai" from telling us what went on?
because its always more interesting to wonder about the sordid detals the find out how boring they really are.
when chavo is bad he goes in the barrel. - Pope Hentai, KSC, Grand Magnum and head romhacker elite of the Wilford Brimley cabal and keeper of the sacred oatmeal bowls

Guido Finucci

Quote from: pope_hentaibecause its always more interesting to wonder about the sordid detals the find out how boring they really are.

There speaks one who has yet to learn to live so that the details are always interesting.

Malaria test subject #777

I didn't do anything to Eris, but she did a number on me. Demonica hijacked me and brought me over to this forum. And then Eris kidnapped my life and held it for ramsom. The price she asked to give my life back was one I couldn't pay, so she cut it up into little pieces like a jigsaw puzzle. She put the pieces in a purple velvet bag and shook them up for three days - just like a cosmic blender or something. When she was done, she put them back together again and they all fit - but the picture isn't the same one, if you know what I mean.

I'm just now getting my bearings, so it's probably time for Eris to reappear and do her number on me again. But it's okay, because what better place to be than in the hands of the chaos from which we all came in the first place?
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Bella

The first time I remember meeting Eris was when I was four years old.
At the time, of course, I didn't know who she was.

Hugh asked me to write something for his website, so here's a link
to the story I wrote about my first meeting with Eris.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

mobbing

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThe first time I remember meeting Eris was when I was four years old.
At the time, of course, I didn't know who she was.

Hugh asked me to write something for his website, so here's a link
to the story I wrote about my first meeting with Eris.

what a wonderfull story. I wish I could write storys of this beauty.
I may have to practise more but whenever I write something it just looks like information written down not like a story that could be interesting.

so it will take some time till i'll post when and how I met Eris
sigerm halkret meg tenibran kelfe zramt
favourite comic strip

Bella

Thank you very much.
I like the things you write here, and I'm looking forward to hearing your story.
just like in a dream

Trollax

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: pope_hentaibecause its always more interesting to wonder about the sordid detals the find out how boring they really are.

There speaks one who has yet to learn to live so that the details are always interesting.

:D  Now I'm going to keep mum...

In the basement beside the ark of the covenant.

OOH! there's something to go in warehouse23!

mobbing

okey as I promised I will try to tell you how I found the Goddess (however you may call her)

Now I could write down my spiritual cv but nobody would be interested so I will try to keep it short.

When I think back I can't find a moment when I met the goddess as a complete personality.
Whenever I saw her it was only a part of her and it is still like this but now I know that it is her magic.
for example:
when I am walking in the forest and feel "the green lady of the forest" all around me,
when I feel her magic and how she keeps everything alive.

when a girl hugs me and there is real love between us.
It hasn't to be the love in the way lovers have but true and honest love between good friends.

or when I walk home after a night in the pup in the next village.
then I am all alone walking home in darkness and silence, then I can feel the magic of the goddess.

I don't do anithing to her when I meet her, I am experiencing her and nothing more.
I hope that someday I will be able to speak to her.
so please save the magic in this world it is going to be lost in the sea of greyness.
sigerm halkret meg tenibran kelfe zramt
favourite comic strip

Bella

How in the world could you think that the stories you write aren't beautiful?
This is lovely.
just like in a dream