Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Transmetropolitan

Started by Shadowdaemon, November 13, 2008, 01:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowdaemon

links edited
sorry
Here then, collected in one neat little volume, is the very first story in the saga of TRANSMETROPOLITAN. Here is a city filled with every sin you can imagine, and a few that have been imagined for you. Here is Spider Jerusalem, the cranky, miserable bastard who will guide you through this future Babylon. Here is the finest, blackest humor, and the purest hate, and a sense of justice hissed through his gritted teeth. And here, as unexpected and natural as a stripper's tears, is a little vein of ordinary humanity. --Garth Ennis, from his introduction.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2008, 11:37:00 PM
Prisons are for those who cannot exist without preying on others.

Murderers, rapists, thieves, and Halliburton execs. 

Potheads?  Meh.  All they do is sit on the couch, eating Cheetohs.

Quote from: Cain on August 28, 2008, 11:05:57 AM
The Bible sucks hairy goat balls.  Awful writing, boring plot, nothing of interest whatsoever.  "Elia who begat Noah who begat Adam who begat Joesph who begat NO-ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, THATS WHO."

Cramulus

:mittens: to thee, Shadowdaemon!

I read this recently (Thanks Richter!) and loved every page of it.

Reginald Ret

Well fuck me sideways, i already have the torrent downloaded, thanx for the effort though.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

fomenter

just finished the last issue from the torrent..(rapid share is good to get others interested)
great stuff i am starting on the invisibles now
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Elder Iptuous

OK, so i've never used these file dumps, but a few times.
I d/l the first one fine and then it wants money.
do i have to use a proxy, or something? or is there some other clever way around that?
Or can someone just point me at the torrent?

fomenter

rapid share is free somewhere on the page is a clock counting down, wait till it hits 0 then download, for multiple files you may need to wait a day between downloads if it uses up your free limit.

or
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cain

Quote from: Iptuous on November 13, 2008, 02:36:30 AM
OK, so i've never used these file dumps, but a few times.
I d/l the first one fine and then it wants money.
do i have to use a proxy, or something? or is there some other clever way around that?
Or can someone just point me at the torrent?

You can wait a while with rapidshit, get a new IP or just use a torrent site instead.

I personally have the entire thing on my hard drive, pending getting enough cash to buy the series, and I highly recommend reading it.

Elder Iptuous

thx for torrent link, FME.
i'll get on this after i'm done with invisibles and 48lawsofpower.....
i have precious little reading time, since i have my precious little boy.  :p

Shadowdaemon

Sorry for the late upload people. Forgot I had the links to it and saw the other day it was being talked about. Also like Cain I'm eventually getting all of the hard copies. I already have the first one though. Furthermore thanks for the mittens Carm. Also is anyone interested in Neverwhere, Preacher, or DMZ?

The Bible sucks hairy goat balls.  Awful writing, boring plot, nothing of interest whatsoever.  "Elia who begat Noah who begat Adam who begat Joesph who begat NO-ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, THATS WHO."

Elder Iptuous

Do you have DMZ beyond issue 22?

Shadowdaemon

Elder Iptuous

Shadowdaemon

Quote from: Iptuous on November 13, 2008, 04:42:52 AM
well, hell yeah, then :)

Packing them into rars now and I'll upload them tomorrow.

Elder Iptuous

Shadowdaemon

Enjoy.