News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

LITGASM

Started by Cramulus, November 17, 2008, 09:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on November 18, 2008, 10:56:13 AM
From here on in, I would like to be notified when my work is being used beforehand.

What I post on a forum with people I more or less know is not how I would post to a new, unknown audience and I would like time to make any necessary edits or raise questions about the use of the essay in question.  This does not necessarily relate to generally using my work elsewhere a la kopyleft (where an individual can highlight or extrapolate on the parts they wish to use) but the fixed format magazine/download, which does not allow for such feedback.

TIA

This is a good point.

Also, count me in, starting in December.

LMNO

Cramulus

Jenne

Cram, I did a fair amount of diving for you at eb&g.

Cramulus

next:

finish 23ae
all this stuff: http://www.geocities.com/tribhis/rambleintro.html
the stuff jenne bumped at eb&g

Triple Zero

been browsing you guys tagwork a littlebit ...

you might want to consider that links to EB&G cannot be viewed by people that do not have an account there.

so, anything really important from EB&G that needs to be published to the big public, should be mirrored somewhere. cause nobody is going through the trouble to register an account after following a random "discordian" link on del.icio.us that tells them "you need registration to view this".

same thing goes for the POEE.co.uk boards, I'm sure.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

oh and our own Operation:Mindfuck subfora, too.

then there's the tiny problem of copyright, if you want to mirror a post made on EB&G or POEE so that people can view it without registration, legally I suppose you would get away with it (due to the relatively open nature of those boards), but the original author might still have their reasons to disapprove of that.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.