News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Cainad's Discordia

Started by Cainad (dec.), November 19, 2008, 10:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fractalbeard

Cainad: You're doing it right.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Pinko

That's a lot like what happened to me.

I discovered the PD at the exact time I needed it. I was in a shitty place going to a school after dropping out of one, and I was hating every second of it. Anxiety attacks up the wazoo, I still can't even go near that place without hyperventilating.

Anyway, I read the PD. I thought a TON. I started skipping classes just to think, and I'd never once skipped a class before. Suddenly I was skipping class all over the time and really starting to actually use my brain, and understand more about myself and everything around me. Because I failed all those classes, I managed to get into a new school where I LOVE going to, I chill with people that I actually enjoy hanging out with, and I learn things every day.

Now I'm just pretty much happy all the time, living life like it's mine. Great times all around. :D

Subtract Eight!

are you available for school events
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Valerie - Gone

I'm a day late and a dollar short on this one, but....

:mittens:

This might help to explain why we didn't talk for a month and a half before you came to visit.

On another note, I'd like to see more of these kinds of things, not just from you, but from everyone. I still feel like I don't know where to start with my BIP. I fail at Discordianism...
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates