News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Shameless whoring

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 29, 2008, 03:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

:fap:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Manta Obscura

Quote from: Telarus on June 09, 2009, 03:10:54 AM
:mittens:

Seconded.

My wedding anniversary is coming up here soon, and now I think I might know what to get Mrs. Obscura. Save one for me while I scrounge up fund-age, okay Nigel?
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Darth Cupcake

OH MY HOLY FUCKSTICKS

Nigel, the Shaman's Garden ones, and the crown ones... Freaking beautiful like WHOA! Seriously, I need to go change my panties.

If I get this fucking transfer at work I will have more money, and I will buy some beads from you to celebrate, methinks. Waaaaant. :eek:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks you guys!

I will keep making more, and more, and better ones, so never you fear.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

i love the dragonlarva and the garden ones

Triple Zero

yeah I like the dragonlarvae best, it's got spirals :D (but they all look great ofcourse)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

quite honestly the shaman's garden ones look like a place i'd like to go and just sit.

i could easily stare at them for quite a long time.

(that says a lot with my attention span)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Shaman's Garden ones are in tribute to my younger brother, who died shortly before his 23rd birthday.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on June 09, 2009, 07:56:05 PM
The Shaman's Garden ones are in tribute to my younger brother, who died shortly before his 23rd birthday.

:( I had to think of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p6wd7xqHwU cause the band's called Younger Brother, the song is about someone who passed away (a ribbon on a branch is a pagan tradition for that, i heard) and shaman's garden, well, it's Simon Posford (Shpongle) singing, so.. also it's an incredibly beautiful song, I hope you enjoy it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It is really pretty... thank you!  :)

the last yatto

nice art studio

october 2009 - things that go bump in the night - materials deadline september 26; opens october 2
might be able to make some meme that fits...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

navkat

Good luck with your showing, Nigel.
I wouldn't mind seeing pics ITT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh hey, I forgot to take pics!

I'm sure someone took some. It was a fantastic opening, with a big turnout and fireworks! A lot of my friends came and everyone had an awesome time. :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH and while I was there one of my friends who is an amazing photographer said he wants to take my portrait, and also the gallery owner says he's going to start doing installations next year, and suggested that we move my bedroom in its entirety, with the knives and self-portraits and dildoes and Nixon paintings, into his gallery for a month.

I really don't know if I can do that, but it would be awesome.