Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

23 Discordian Ebooks

Started by Cramulus, November 30, 2008, 08:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on July 06, 2011, 02:56:01 AM
How do i download these?
Download the torrent file, open it in a bittorrent client, and then pray that someone comes along and starts seeding the torrent.

That's what I'm doing, anyway.

Discordianism
None of 93.5 MB (0.00%) - Remaining time unknown
Downloading from 0 of 0 connected peers - Idle
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

navkat

navkat

Precious Moments Zalgo

Cool, I left my bit torrent client running while I was gone on vacation, and it was finished downloading when I came back.  Thanks, whoever seeded it for me.

I'm trying to be a good citizen and continue seeding it, but it stopped at 1.737 share ratio and I'm getting "thepiratebay.org: Error: Host not found (authoritative)".  I don't understand why I'm getting that error, and my google-fu is failing me.

MMIX

Thepiratebay has been down quite a lot over the last few days. My informant said it was "up and down like a yo-yo". Could that be the cause?
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cain

I haven't noticed it being down.  Admittedly, I'm not exactly on it 24/7, but every time I've gone on in the past few days it has been absolutely fine.

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on July 26, 2011, 11:25:11 PM
I haven't noticed it being down.  Admittedly, I'm not exactly on it 24/7, but every time I've gone on in the past few days it has been absolutely fine.

Yep seems like they have got it fixed. My friend noticed the problem last wednesday and other users were saying it had been very unstable for a few days. So it sounds like my comment was right but irrelevant. Sorry 'bout that
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Precious Moments Zalgo

Must just be me then.  I'm still getting this error when my client sends the announce.

MMIX

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on July 27, 2011, 01:40:33 AM
Must just be me then.  I'm still getting this error when my client sends the announce.

:sad: I guess it might have been worse - you might not have been able to d/l it in the first place. Sucks that some glitch wont let you spread the good words though.

The Wizard Joseph

I'm trying to DL it on BT right now and it seems to be ok so far.

Thank you very kindly for the books!  :)

I'll continue to seed it as well. 

God I love free books!

When I came here I was really impressed with the number and varying style of the expansions on Discordia you folks have put together.

Gonna be a bit to digest, but it's cool   8)  :fap:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl