News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

NeighborGASM

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, December 01, 2008, 12:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Please, Discordia, help me FIGHT THE "MAN," where "MAN" is my asshole neighbors. I propose we get as many people as possible to snail-mail the following letter to my neighbors in an attempt to get them to quit being trash.

If enough people sign up I'll release the actual letter in PDF format along with the address to which you should mail the letter.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cainad (dec.)

Other people live in Wyoming?

tyrannosaurus vex

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

One small correction: it is spelled "whooping". Unless they are actually playing basketball at all hours of the night, in which case  :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

:kingmeh:

But srsly, I'd change the bit about non-fiction books. It's worth something if they read any books at all, based on my assumptions about these people you speak of.

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'll totally do it, if you fix "hooping" and change the last bit from a repeat of "entertainment" to "squandering of time".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Nigel on December 01, 2008, 01:34:51 AM
I'll totally do it, if you fix "hooping" and change the last bit from a repeat of "entertainment" to "squandering of time".

noted and agreed. i didn't realize i repeated 'entertainment' until after i posted this :/

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: vexati0n on December 01, 2008, 02:19:09 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 01, 2008, 01:34:51 AM

noted and agreed. i didn't realize i repeated 'entertainment' until after i posted this :/

You're a terrible person.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

tyrannosaurus vex

who needs a review process?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Manta Obscura

I'll send one.

Question: do you intend to do follow-up? For example, if the letters do help the situation, will you want congratulatory letters send (containing Pope cards as a reward?)?
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'll do it once the changes are made  :lulz:

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Manta Obscura on December 01, 2008, 03:47:30 PM
I'll send one.

Question: do you intend to do follow-up? For example, if the letters do help the situation, will you want congratulatory letters send (containing Pope cards as a reward?)?
this idea earns you 10 gold stars.