News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

NeighborGASM

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, December 01, 2008, 12:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manta Obscura

Quote from: vexati0n on December 01, 2008, 06:07:48 PM
Quote from: Manta Obscura on December 01, 2008, 03:47:30 PM
I'll send one.

Question: do you intend to do follow-up? For example, if the letters do help the situation, will you want congratulatory letters send (containing Pope cards as a reward?)?
this idea earns you 10 gold stars.

Sweet. I'm only 30 away from winning a Razor scooter.
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Cramulus

bonus round:
wouldn't it be funny to mail them a bunch of used college textbooks?

http://www.amazon.com/History-Government-Earliest-Times/dp/0198207905/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1228196761&sr=8-1
kinda expensive, but something like this

dr retard

i could send from sweden if that would be desiderated. (this word is from a dictionary)

Iron Sulfide

i'll do it. but as a personal rule, i'd like to write my own letter, so i'd need minor details about them.

nothing scary; #of people, particular offenses, etc... and i'll run the text by you prior to sending, since you're their neighbor and have to live with them and all.

or, if you can get enough people involved, they can be sent fines and fees from fake organizations for being who and what they are. something like:

"The Superior Court of Superior Americans has found you in violation of these basic functions of erudition, amicability and not-whooping-and-hollering:

[following would be replaced by details]:

* All domestic primates are herewith held to standards and practices of controlling offspring and rearing them with the capacity for respect, quietude and adequate personal hygiene.

* Literacy levels are expected to be cultivated and maintained as such that they permit ease of communication, as well as communication of a wide spectrum of topics and issues, not just pop culture backwash.

* No whooping-and-hollering.

Further incursion will result in corrective action, up to and including:

Fines not to exceed $1000 (one thousand dollars), and/or up to 6 (six) months in sociololgical reprogramming.

This is your final warning. Have a nice day.

-SCSA

or something
Ya' stupid Yank.

tyrannosaurus vex

I'm trying to refrain from mentioning any specific "penalties" or "consequences" in case they call the FBI and accuse us of using the USPS to harass them, which is actually illegal.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Iron Sulfide

fair enough. i still think it should sound more official, though.
Ya' stupid Yank.