News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

DISCORDIANISM: NO SUCH THING

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, December 01, 2008, 06:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth_The_Fallen

only is I am dead I shall do such a thing!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on March 10, 2009, 04:39:50 AM
only is I am dead I shall do such a thing!

Only is I am kill me now. 

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Seth_The_Fallen

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Seth_The_Fallen

Faithless

Oh, sonovabitch.

Seth_The_Fallen

I bet you do. you are just not telling us.

tyrannosaurus vex

BUMP because I have changed my mind.

There is such a thing as Discordianism, and not only is it religious, it costs $30. The only difference between this and the Church of the Subgenius is that that scam is a rip-off. This one is LEGIT, because your money just goes directly to me. And once you've paid, you don't have to do anything to push the boundaries of "Discordia," because your $30 is worth more to the cause than anything you could ever do as a singular person. You'll be resolved of all your iniquities, and you'll be virtually guaranteed* a place in the Discordian afterlife in return for your contribution.

No purchase necessary**!

*Void where prohibited or ridiculous.

**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY means you won't actually receive any physical thing in exchange for your $30. The payment itself is still compulsory, however.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Hoser McRhizzy

:lol:

[Just posting to thankee for the bump.  The OP answered some questions, and I never would have found this thread if you hadn't.]

On a more serious note, do you accept Canadian Tire money?
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.