News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

The Heart of Chaos

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, April 19, 2004, 11:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

The Heart of Chaos

While moving in the profound heart of the understanding of chaos, a discordian nun shed light on the five elements and found them all to be equally chaos. After this insight, she overcame all sadness.

,ÄúListen, all form is chaos, all chaos is form, form does not differ from chaos, nor chaos from form. The same is true for emotions, perceptions, thoughts, and consciousness.

Hear, all phenomena are marked with chaos; they are neither produced nor destroyed, neither defiled nor immaculate, neither gained nor lost.
Therefore, in chaos there is neither emptiness nor fullness, neither disorder nor order, neither form nor feeling, no eyes nor ears, no tongue, no body, no mind, no perception, no thought, no consciousness; no sight (orange), no sound (boom), no smell (pungent), no taste (sweet), no touch (prickle), no object of thought; no elements nor absence of elements; no realms of elements; no interdependent chaotic origins and no disappearance of them; no sufferings nor sadness, nor the origination of sufferings or sadness, nor the cessation of sufferings or sadness; no path; no understanding, nothing to attain.

Because there is nothing to attain, the discordians and the chaoists, supported by this insight into the heart of chaos, find no obstacles for their minds. Having no mental obstacles, they overcome their fear, freeing themselves forever from the illusions of order and disorder, nihilism and essentialism; they begin realizing chaos. All monks, nuns, popes, momes, papessas, saints, arhats, bodhisattvas, mahasiddhas, magicians, past, present, and future, thanks to this understanding of the heart of chaos, arrive at fulfilled, direct, and complete awareness.

Thus, one knows that understanding the heart of chaos is a great mantra, the highest mantra, the unequalled mantra, the destroyer of all suffering and grayness, the truth of no-truth. A mantra of the heart of chaos is therefore proclaimed. But one must look within their mind for it.

It may be ,ÄòBlown, blown, blown away, completely blown away; Io Chaos!,Äô

Or it may simply be ,ÄòIo Chaos,Äô or ,ÄòIo Eris,,Äô but who can say?,Äù

[as revealed and adapted to the nervous system of a practitioner formerly known as St. Hugh, on Discord 35th, 3170, after practicing the Heart Sutra]

Non-obligatory notice: Nothing is inhibited. Everything is transmitted. Not recommended for television. Any coincidence between this and your mind is purely and wholly consensual.  Any resemblance between the character known as ,Äòa discordian nun,Äô and  ,Äònone / no one,Äô is purely accidental.  

Kappa-Alpha-Lambda-Lambda-Iota-Sigma-Tau-Iota!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Bella

Thank you, these words touch my heart.
Now I see that I have been trying to overcome sadness by bringing
an illusion of order to a certain situation, instead of embracing chaos.  

I must go disarrange my thoughts and emotions now.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

H-Strike
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A