News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Zenarchist Swordsmen

Started by Telarus, December 04, 2008, 06:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Applesauce

Sit softly, and carry a big stick.
--Zen Master Roosevelt
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GA on October 05, 2009, 01:18:20 AM
Sit softly, and carry a big stick.
--Zen Master Roosevelt

"Stomp and rant and puke, and hit a motherfucker in the nads.  IN THA NADS!"
- TGRR, The Book of Meditations.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

This reminds me of the void chapter of Go-Rin-No-Sho

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Telarus

Quote from: Telarus on January 18, 2012, 02:00:02 AM
Quote from: Saint Wolfsong on January 18, 2012, 01:18:28 AM
What does discordia mean to me?  what does discordia mean to ME?? I'll TELL you what discordia means to me!

It means......

Halp, Halp, probability waves are collapsing all around me!!!!

Waves are not measured in feet and inches, they are measured in increments of fear.
-Buzzy Trent.

Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it comes. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, you start vibrating[moving] with it.
-Osho

One of the greatest things about the sport of surfing is that you need only three things: your body, a surf-board, and a wave.
-Naima Green

Calm in quietude is not real calm. When you can be calm in the midst of activity, this is the true state of nature. Happiness in comfort is not real happiness. When you can be happy in the midst of hardship, then you see the true potential of the mind.
-Huanchu Daoren

Some people may become overly reliant on the program and its people and meetings. This type of rigid participation enables people to avoid addressing the pain and issues that lie beneath the addiction. Surf now, apocalypse later.
-Beachside graffiti in California.

The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both.
-Zen Wisdom

Surfing expresses ... a pure yearning for visceral, physical contact with the natural world.
-Matt Warshaw

The feminine is more powerful than the masculine, the soft is more powerful than the hard, the water is more powerful than the rock.
-Osho

Also:
http://hardcorezen.blogspot.com/2012/01/george-harrison-says-we-are-not-these.html
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!