Main Menu

Memebombs: Volume Aleph

Started by Cramulus, September 25, 2007, 05:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

PRESENTING...

MEME BOMBS
Volume Aleph

This volume contains 14 pages of Grade A material from the One Line Meme Bomb thread. Wingbats and Dingwings have been added to make them more eye catching.

A one-page cover letter provides IMPORTANT PROTIPS for hanging and distributing meme bombs.

Print and Go!

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Xooxe

Miscarriage is spelt incorrectly. The circular reasoning flyer is fantastic.

Chairman Risus

Just for the record, can someone list who the memes originally came from?  I would check, but am far too lazy.

Cramulus

Not sure. They're all over the meme bomb thread. And most are within the last ten pages of it. If you search for the literal strings, you might find the original authors.

LMNO

It's all kopyleft anyway, so why exactly do you want to know?

Chairman Risus

Triple Zero

extra important protip: figure out how to prevent your printer from printing pages double-sided ... :-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Iron Sulfide

ideas for the "breathing manually" memebomb?

i jizz over that one every time. i think it might make a good mock-up directional sign, like "this way to the restrooms."

in such case, laminating that one (or doing a good packing-tape job oer it) before hanging could add to the lifespan in more heavily patrolled areas. this rule works well with generally anything that can blend in.

Ya' stupid Yank.

Darth Cupcake

*BUMP*

Cram, are the membombs volume aleph posted somewhere else? i tried to follow that link and it didn't work. :cry:

-DC
Postering tonight, cause class got cancellated!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Triple Zero

cwyobha seems down, i noticed too.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

bones

*BUMP* again

Suggestion:

Any of this kind of poster needs those sideways tear-off tags down the bottom with URLs so anyone interested doesn't have to take the whole page or copy down info. Fantastic for noticeboards and the like: which seems to be what these sorts of posters are aimed at anyway.

This happened to all the "Are you a latent Discordian?" posters I put up: anyone interested would have to take the whole page for the URL, when they would've been quite happy with a little tear-off tag to remind them.
I suppose these ones (aleph) have the "WTF is this all about" thing going on: Eris and O:MF are not being force-fed to random viewers, but they might find out if they are intrigued enough to research. This is cool, but I think the tags with exact links would be cool too.

Sorry I should really just do this myself and repost them. I will one day, hopefully, but until then I thought I should share the idea. Maybe someone will beat me to it.
filmmusic

Triple Zero

it's a good idea.

along these lines, something i suggested a while ago: printing out loads of business cards with a memebomb or game. contact info / urls / missions at the back side.

Iron Sulfide

i use business cards for this on occasion.

protip: get double sided. it's worth the extra money to not have the card ruint by ink smudging.

also excellent for pope, etc.. cards (duh), generosity cards (http://generosity.org), and hand-mines.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Reverend Smeg the Kilted

I use Zazzle for Popecards, because, although they're a bit more expensive they have some quite nice "indestructable" business cards. Kind of a plastic waterial, and you *do* have to abuse them pretty good to damage them. Also, non-smearing ink.

----------------
The noise in my head is: De Heideroosjes - Damclub hooligan

-----BEGIN DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK-----
VERSION 1.0
DCM/DO/>DADA Te/r c--(*) s+: a- comp+ P++ E F+ R* !tv b+++ OM6 RAW DC e h+ r* ys+++ k++ WEB"http://www.flyingsquirrelsonfire.com"
------END DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK------