News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Saris' Tightrope

Started by Alfred Rhazi, December 07, 2008, 10:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred Rhazi

I'll just leave this here:

---

They say there's a fine line between madness and genius. When you get as high up as I am, that line becomes a tightrope. Lean too far left, and you will become deluded, overconfident, deranged. And then you will fall, and feel the hellish burn of too much madness with too little intelligence to back it up and control it. Lean too far right, though, and you will become overly-meticulous, small-minded, unimaginative. And then you will fall, and feel the icy chill of too much intelligence with too little madness to give it life and flavour.

And thus, as I walk this tightrope of mine, I lean just a little to the left: for I know that keeping your soul but losing your mind is greatly preferable to keeping your mind but losing your soul. Most madmen, at least, know that they are mad; but every soulless drone I have met is utterly convinced that there is nothing wrong with them.

-Saris
-Everyone says I'm very gullible. Should I believe them?-

-If you have any idea what I'm attempting to communicate here, you're either wrong or a telepath.-

Verbal Mike

Nice metaphor you got thar.
Where's this from?
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.