News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

posteditbot/4.01.remove.fail.report#?

Started by ~, December 08, 2008, 04:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

:lulz:  I love that your kids wanted to eat the bacon themselves!  Sounds like my kids.

Yeah...fortune cookies or cookies with words written in icing is probably all you can hope for...they do have dough pens these days...that might be worth looking into.  Sugar cookies are especially dry and good for writing on.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Jenne on December 09, 2008, 05:35:48 PM
:lulz:  I love that your kids wanted to eat the bacon themselves!  Sounds like my kids.

Yeah...fortune cookies or cookies with words written in icing is probably all you can hope for...they do have dough pens these days...that might be worth looking into.  Sugar cookies are especially dry and good for writing on.

Now I have used these the edible markers on a dish I make for halloween that looks like a graveyard, I wrote epitaphs on the crackers with these pens, never once thought about cookies.  They would work awesomely!!! 

Jenne

Quote from: Khara on December 09, 2008, 05:54:16 PM

Now I have used these the edible markers on a dish I make for halloween that looks like a graveyard, I wrote epitaphs on the crackers with these pens, never once thought about cookies.  They would work awesomely!!! 

Yeah, could you imagine handing out large, pretty-icing'd cookies with the words "HAIRY BALLS!" on them?  :lulz:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Jenne on December 09, 2008, 07:13:40 PM

Yeah, could you imagine handing out large, pretty-icing'd cookies with the words "HAIRY BALLS!" on them?  :lulz:

ZOMG brainwave here - what if you made cookies and used strands of spun sugar on top with the "HAIRY BALLS"

:lulz:  I'm thinking this can take on a whole new GASM!!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I would be willing to go in on some custom, commercial fortune cookies with a few other people, if anyone was up for it...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Quote from: Khara on December 09, 2008, 08:00:45 PM
Quote from: Jenne on December 09, 2008, 07:13:40 PM

ZOMG brainwave here - what if you made cookies and used strands of spun sugar on top with the "HAIRY BALLS"

:lulz:  I'm thinking this can take on a whole new GASM!!!!!

:lulz:  Evil!  I love it!

the last yatto

they make food coloring markers :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

fomenter

Quote from: YattoDobbs on December 09, 2008, 09:55:25 PM
"Skerple" neutral, smell, lightfast -now with 10% less lead for cooking pleasures
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: F.M.E on December 09, 2008, 10:16:51 PM
Quote from: YattoDobbs on December 09, 2008, 09:55:25 PM
"Skerple" neutral, smell, lightfast -now with 10% less lead for cooking pleasures

And as hilarious as THAT is I think the fact the food markers are called........

FOODOODLER

http://www.foodoodler.com/markers.htm

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

they bleed like a motherfucker, though...very watery

fomenter

synchronicity with this thread, I went out to a Chinese buffet tonight,   

my fortune was

you are about to be $8.95 poorer ($6.95 if you got the lunch buffet) 

:lulz: loud enough to make people look, the best and most accurate fortune i have ever gotten.
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on December 10, 2008, 07:52:55 PM
they bleed like a motherfucker, though...very watery

It took me about half a minute to realize this WASN'T a horrible innuendo.

Gretel

For those who want to bake their own fortune cookies and are capable of German http://www.chefkoch.de/rezepte/59711021822544,66/Chinesische-Glueckskekse.html

I'll give them a try soon.