News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

ILLUMINATUS! there i said it.

Started by Bu🤠ns, December 08, 2008, 08:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: BAWHEED on December 16, 2008, 06:47:45 PM
I am liking it much more than I was at the beginning, but I don't dig Hagbard's voice.  It's too slow, and doesn't accurately portray his zeal, at least not to me.  I'm not overly fond of Simon's voice either.  I think it would have been nice to have some other actors doing the voices as well... especially the women.
I agree with this entire comment, especially the part about the female voices.  Hearing a old gravely-voiced man do the voice of Rebecca Goodman (who is supposed to be an extremely hot 25 year old) is beyond disturbing.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit