News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

RICHTER! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

Started by Suu, December 10, 2008, 04:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

THOSE CURTAINS IN YOUR ROOM MAKE IT SO FUCKING DARK IT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME! WTF ARE YOU SOME KIND OF VAMPIRE?! SWEET JESUS GODDAMN!

KITCHEN IS LIGHT
SEWING ROOM IS LIGHT
BATHROOM IS LIGHT
RICHTER ROOM IS PITCH BLACK

:tinfoilhat:

Cats like it though. Mishu went in there and I can't see her. So Spawncat is very happy.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

CERTAINLY.

IT STEMS BACK TO JUST AFTER WHEN I WAS ASSEMBLED IN BETHESDA FROM SPARE PARTS.

I WAS BEING TRAINED AS AN OPRATIVE OF PROJECT "BITCHHAMMER", LIVING IN AN OLD SHIPPING CONTAINER ON THE JERSEY SHORE, HUNTING GEESE WITH A CROWBAR AND A NAILGUN FOR FOOD.

THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.  IF YOU HURT YOUR FOOT TRIPPING OVER THE ANVIL, TURN ON THE LIGHT NEXT TIME.

ACTUALLY DON'T.  YOU MIGHT SCARE THE GRUE AWAY.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Quote from: Richter on December 10, 2008, 05:21:52 PM
CERTAINLY.

I WAS BEING TRAINED AS AN OPRATIVE OF PROJECT "BITCHHAMMER", LIVING IN AN OLD SHIPPING CONTAINER ON THE JERSEY SHORE, HUNTING GEESE WITH A CROWBAR AND A NAILGUN FOR FOOD.

THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.  IF YOU HURT YOUR FOOT TRIPPING OVER THE ANVIL, TURN ON THE LIGHT NEXT TIME.

I'm pretty sure this is one of the best things I've read all week.

Suu

Quote from: Richter on December 10, 2008, 05:21:52 PM
CERTAINLY.

Fucking :potd:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

saturnine

Jesus. I leave for like a year and a half, and when I come back, it's like everything's different. What the fuck is this board -- ACTIVE or somethin'?
I'm a green Discordian. I don't eat the bun OR the hot dog.
Click here to read "All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace" by Richard Brautigan

Suu

Sir Squid Diddimus

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Richter

It's gruesome, are you sure you want to see it?

Saturnine:  :lulz:, thanks for obliging!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

Vene

Quote from: Squid-diddle on December 15, 2008, 02:48:22 AM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on December 14, 2008, 10:06:07 PM
Picture not loading for me  :(

me either.
i was just being a dick.
That's odd, it loaded just fine when I looked at this thread 10 minutes ago, but now the post is blank.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

Well I can see it now.  Not that it means anything to me.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cainad (dec.)

WTF first I couldn't see it

then I could

now I can't

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

saturnine

OMG NOW NOT EVEN I CAN SEE IT!

*screams*
Jesus. I leave for like a year and a half, and when I come back, it's like everything's different. What the fuck is this board -- ACTIVE or somethin'?
I'm a green Discordian. I don't eat the bun OR the hot dog.
Click here to read "All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace" by Richard Brautigan