News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Hey, Mahdjikqual types

Started by Golden Applesauce, December 08, 2008, 07:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 10, 2008, 02:16:04 AM
A few suggestions:

Don't be haughty about it, don't gloat about it.  Say it very matter-of-fact whenever it comes up "Why, because I am a god, of course."

I had a lengthy conversation with a friend of mine which consisted roughly of me declaring "I've decided that everything only exists because I will it to."
He replied, "Well that's ridiculous, things were around before you were."
To which I said, "No, when I willed things into existence I created history, memories, and everything else at once.  I can make them cease to exist as I wish."
He said, "Okay, do that.  Make things cease to exist."
I said, "I just did, you don't remember it because you didn't exist."

It's a very childish argument, but like the best childish arguments is one for which most adults are not prepared.

Make me have a memory of eating a banana while dodging flaming shit of distilled hate while mounted on a pterodactyl.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: GA on December 10, 2008, 05:37:58 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 10, 2008, 02:16:04 AM
A few suggestions:

Don't be haughty about it, don't gloat about it.  Say it very matter-of-fact whenever it comes up "Why, because I am a god, of course."

I had a lengthy conversation with a friend of mine which consisted roughly of me declaring "I've decided that everything only exists because I will it to."
He replied, "Well that's ridiculous, things were around before you were."
To which I said, "No, when I willed things into existence I created history, memories, and everything else at once.  I can make them cease to exist as I wish."
He said, "Okay, do that.  Make things cease to exist."
I said, "I just did, you don't remember it because you didn't exist."

It's a very childish argument, but like the best childish arguments is one for which most adults are not prepared.

Make me have a memory of eating a banana while dodging flaming shit of distilled hate while mounted on a pterodactyl.

Don't feel like it.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.