News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Hey, Mahdjikqual types

Started by Golden Applesauce, December 08, 2008, 07:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 10, 2008, 02:16:04 AM
A few suggestions:

Don't be haughty about it, don't gloat about it.  Say it very matter-of-fact whenever it comes up "Why, because I am a god, of course."

I had a lengthy conversation with a friend of mine which consisted roughly of me declaring "I've decided that everything only exists because I will it to."
He replied, "Well that's ridiculous, things were around before you were."
To which I said, "No, when I willed things into existence I created history, memories, and everything else at once.  I can make them cease to exist as I wish."
He said, "Okay, do that.  Make things cease to exist."
I said, "I just did, you don't remember it because you didn't exist."

It's a very childish argument, but like the best childish arguments is one for which most adults are not prepared.

Make me have a memory of eating a banana while dodging flaming shit of distilled hate while mounted on a pterodactyl.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: GA on December 10, 2008, 05:37:58 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 10, 2008, 02:16:04 AM
A few suggestions:

Don't be haughty about it, don't gloat about it.  Say it very matter-of-fact whenever it comes up "Why, because I am a god, of course."

I had a lengthy conversation with a friend of mine which consisted roughly of me declaring "I've decided that everything only exists because I will it to."
He replied, "Well that's ridiculous, things were around before you were."
To which I said, "No, when I willed things into existence I created history, memories, and everything else at once.  I can make them cease to exist as I wish."
He said, "Okay, do that.  Make things cease to exist."
I said, "I just did, you don't remember it because you didn't exist."

It's a very childish argument, but like the best childish arguments is one for which most adults are not prepared.

Make me have a memory of eating a banana while dodging flaming shit of distilled hate while mounted on a pterodactyl.

Don't feel like it.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.