News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, Part 4.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 21, 2004, 07:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomPS: I felt kind of sorry for Millie myself. What you described last night was horrible - Steve could easily have killed her off from sheer brute stupidity.  And speaking of stupid, I can't believe he came to see you again after you kicked him in the balls and all that.

Stupidity knows no bounds... and free bear and guns, what self ruspectin' man wouldn't go around?

Bella

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI just finished cleaning the coachgun, and it's loaded with rock salt.

Be careful with that - you could have someone's eye out with that.
Just don't look down the barrel to see why it doesn't fire, k?
My ex did that with his potato gun - and then he actually pulled the trigger to see if the fuel was sparking.  :roll:

Damn near put his eye out fer sher.
Pissed me off, but it was priceless to see the look on the faces of the ER
staff when he had to explain how he hurt himself.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI just finished cleaning the coachgun, and it's loaded with rock salt.

I never thought of that...

Rev Roger,
Knows it's all fun and games, until someone loses an eye.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomIt's good that you have some people you can relate to on an intelligent level at work. My daughter wants to be an anthropologist someday, but I sure wouldn't want her close enough to your neighbors to study them.

PS: I felt kind of sorry for Millie myself. What you described last night was horrible - Steve could easily have killed her off from sheer brute stupidity.  And speaking of stupid, I can't believe he came to see you again after you kicked him in the balls and all that.

1.  No problem.  First, enroll her in the Rev Roger course of vicious pre-emptive self defense.

2.  Crazy Steve IS a fucking moron, who doesn't seem to EVER learn.  Of course, it helps that he's usually blind drunk, or stoned when we meet.  I think I may have done it this time, though...I DON'T think I'll be invited to his next party.  :cry:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

My ex did that with his potato gun - and then he actually pulled the trigger to see if the fuel was sparking.  :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And you said I LOOK like this guy?

He sounds more like Crazy Steve.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomPS: I felt kind of sorry for Millie myself. What you described last night was horrible - Steve could easily have killed her off from sheer brute stupidity.  And speaking of stupid, I can't believe he came to see you again after you kicked him in the balls and all that.

Stupidity knows no bounds... and free bear and guns, what self ruspectin' man wouldn't go around?

Um, the REAL beauty of it is that HE bought the beer, and I drank all but one of them.

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

Um, the REAL beauty of it is that HE bought the beer, and I drank all but one of them.

Even better  :D  and congratulations that it was good beer and not what is commonly referred to in my birthplace as "piss"

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And you said I LOOK like this guy?

He sounds more like Crazy Steve.
Are you kidding? You look and sound nothing like him, Roger!

Just commenting on Guido's admonition that someone could get their eye shot out. And it struck me that, yeah.....someone like my ex really could shoot their eye out by looking down the barrel and pulling the trigger.

Lardy.....I swear that man seemed smarter when I married him.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

sakredchao

roger you are welcome at my home any time.  good lord that was great.  this will be a bedtime story for my future children
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah