News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

The Thread for Intermittens #3: Weirdness

Started by AFK, December 13, 2008, 02:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

I NEED A WHEELBARROW TO CARRY AROUND MY ENORMOUS E-PEEN.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cramulus on March 30, 2009, 03:32:17 PM
I hear ya Rev.

The idea of Intermittens is not to publish a sexy commercial-quality magazine, so I wouldn't sweat it too hard. Like I said, I think the issue looks great.  8)

Ratatosk:
since there's already an essay called "The Strange Times", a poem called "Strange Times" seems a bit confusing though, no?

Then how about "What Strange Times..."?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 30, 2009, 05:50:33 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on March 30, 2009, 03:32:17 PM
I hear ya Rev.

The idea of Intermittens is not to publish a sexy commercial-quality magazine, so I wouldn't sweat it too hard. Like I said, I think the issue looks great.  8)

Ratatosk:
since there's already an essay called "The Strange Times", a poem called "Strange Times" seems a bit confusing though, no?

Then how about "What Strange Times..."?

Synonnyms for "strange":  aberrant, abnormal, astonishing, astounding, atypical, bizarre, curious, different, eccentric, erratic, exceptional, extraordinary, fantastic, far-out, funny, idiosyncratic, ignorant, inexperienced, irregular, marvelous, mystifying, new, newfangled*, odd, oddball, off, offbeat, out-of-the-way, outlandish, peculiar, perplexing, quaint, queer, rare, remarkable, singular, unaccountable, unaccustomed, uncanny, uncommon, unheard of, unseasoned, unusual, weird, wonderful

Emphasis mine. :wink:

AFK

UPDATE:  People kept piling work on my desk today so not all changes have been made yet.  Tomorrow is another day. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 30, 2009, 09:34:00 PM
Tomorrow is another day. 

dont take their word for it! i'm from a future timezone and so far, I'm not entirely sure just what to make of it, if anything.

like the year of Nothing, today isnt much of anything either.

plus, i LOVED the magazine! just read it, very cool!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.