News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

The Thread for Intermittens #3: Weirdness

Started by AFK, December 13, 2008, 02:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 22, 2008, 03:46:27 PM
Yes.  If you go to the 2nd or 3rd page you will see it is part of the scientific name for some critter.  And Frondicus Intermittens, or something like that. 
Agromyza intermittens
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

I'm fucking OUTRAGED
why are DIABETICS taking our magazine names and getting all up in our shit?

I say no more!

We need to form a pention to end the diabetic threat.

something about  :fuckoff:

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Fractalbeard

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Manta Obscura

Quote from: Rurouzaru on December 24, 2008, 03:40:32 AM
Considering it's the January issue, perhaps we could add a bonus calendar? If so,

http://download342.mediafire.com/hmmjdbv6iylg/ddnkojyk4mi/AnnusDiscordia3175.pdf

This is displaying an "Invalid File" message for me, Rurou. Is it just my comp?
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

bds

Quote from: Manta Obscura on December 24, 2008, 02:01:02 PM
Quote from: Rurouzaru on December 24, 2008, 03:40:32 AM
Considering it's the January issue, perhaps we could add a bonus calendar? If so,

http://download342.mediafire.com/hmmjdbv6iylg/ddnkojyk4mi/AnnusDiscordia3175.pdf

This is displaying an "Invalid File" message for me, Rurou. Is it just my comp?

Nope.
I get "invalid file" too.
It 404's first, as well.
:?

Fractalbeard

Fractalbeard

I'm guessing it's adobe, so I'll start there.  What version y'all have?

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

the last yatto

:pax: plenty of questions

my questions tho,
how much space should i set as my goal?
format wise? questions and answer scattered like footnotes or do i get bonafide space

theres alot of questions (see above url) should I  save some for issue 4  :lulz: or 5  :?

when is the deadline? even tho i probally will be done with these tomorrow, but then edit the crap out of them until they are actually worth reading

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

LMNO

I have an Idea for Weirdness.  It might take some time to get together, though.  How long do I have?

AFK

Quote from: LMNO on December 26, 2008, 02:11:52 PM
I have an Idea for Weirdness.  It might take some time to get together, though.  How long do I have?

Hey, it's me.  You've got plenty of time.   :D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

:thanks:  :lulz:

groups will be awarded points based on questions asked and laughted at
fails will be mocked and explained into the dirt road taht used to have a horse

sure editors of the mag have email for submittions or here ta good da

AFK

Okay, so the next few days are going to be a bit crazy for me professionally.  I'm moving into a new office and helping to move out of the old office over the next few days.  I am tentatively shooting for having this puppy published by the end of January.  So, I'd say if you've been wanting to submit something, and haven't yet, to try to get it wrapped up by the end of the 2nd week of January.  You can PM it if you want or just lay it down here.  I'll find it either way. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.