News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Very Short Stories (3 sentences)

Started by Cramulus, December 15, 2008, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

A man rolled up to the gate in his Lincoln Continental.  He lowered the driver's side window to hand me his credentials.  That is why I shat him in the face.   
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

A man rolled up to the gate in his Lincoln Continental.  He lowered the driver's side window to hand me his credentials.  That is when I shat him in the face with feces.   

Cramulus

Jenne

Richter

:)  Thankya.

Also:

"It's dark.  I cannot hear you!  Come closer."
    -URI TV, "Kids of Confusion"
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

AFK

Morning has come and I must now begin the arduous task of digging out the driveway.  Hmm, I seem to have found something hard under the snow here.  Scruffy, No!!!!!!

Cramulus

Blushing, wishing I was invisible, I nibble at the food in the doggy dish on the floor. Everyone's laughter fills my ears, but deep down, the most humiliating part is that I need this. I wonder what the other care bears would say if they could see me now.

Cain

Waiting for a text.  Need a caffeine fix bad.  Change of plans, how about this weekend?

Eater of Clowns

Something wasn't right, again, continuing the familiar pattern of discontent, searching, fulfillment, and disillusionment.  He wasn't sure what manner of disease to the soul came upon him during his most recent endeavors nor which event in particular sparked it.  What he did know, as he began his most recent desertion of familiarity, what he always knew is that he'd find the cure just beyond the horizon.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

Quote from: Cain on December 23, 2008, 03:46:10 PM
Waiting for a text.  Need a caffeine fix bad.  Change of plans, how about this weekend?

Very stripped down story.  Poor man's Hemmingway?  Need more coffee?

LMNO

He liked Vonnegut's writing style.  Yes.  He did.

Richter

The moment the noodles left my hands, I knew it was a mistake.  The die cast, no backing down was possible as they tumbled, I took to the table and delivered my adress with gusto.  
"HEY, DO I GO TO YOUR TEA PARTIES AND SLAP YOUR DISGUSTING GENTIALS OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S MOUTH?"  
(partial cred to B. Clevinger.)

Cramulus

We would like to remind you that we have a diverse office, so be respectful of your fellow employees religious choices. Instead of wishing people a "Merry Christmas" you are instead encouraged to "HAIL SATAN". Thank you and have a happy HAIL SATAN.