News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Very Short Stories (3 sentences)

Started by Cramulus, December 15, 2008, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2009, 07:22:31 AM
I was surrounded by angry Apache.  I had only 2 bullets left, when all 50 of them finally charged.

Obviously, they killed me.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

VIDEODROME

I grabbed the guy who left the last available stall with piss all over the seat, flipped him over in the air, and slam dunked him head first.  I start working the strangely over sized flush lever when a low mechanical growling sound begins to emanate from the plumbing, the bottom of the bowl opens up, and devours the toilet seat pisser like an enormous garbage disposal.  As I step back from the aftermath, wondering how to explain the severed legs sticking out of the bowl, the janitor walks in with an "Out of order" sign.
The experiments will continue...    film at 11.

AFK

From the beginning, I thought she was a bit shellfish.  This caused our relationship, at times, to flounder.  In the end, love conchered all. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

So much emotion. And only three sentences in which to share it. Ah, the tyranny of grammar.

Cramulus

If I ever meet her, before we even swap names, I will kiss her passionately on the lips. Sometimes I'll call, just to hear her say, "If you are finished recording, press 1 for more options."

Jenne

Quote from: L. Ka Bong on January 27, 2009, 06:57:25 PM
From the beginning, I thought she was a bit shellfish.  This caused our relationship, at times, to flounder.  In the end, love conchered all. 

:lol:

Cramulus

The other racers became a blur of color as they passed him, lying next to his bike in the middle of the street. This was his brain tumor's way of saying, "Tour de France be damned, you're out of time." Suddenly bombs exploded and killed everybody.

fomenter

Quote from: Cramulus on January 28, 2009, 12:59:00 AM

If I ever meet her, before we even swap names, I will kiss her passionately on the lips. Sometimes I'll call, just to hear her say, "If you are finished recording, press 1 for more options."
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Quercus

The fat squirrel outside. Goodbye. Enjoy the gastric acid.
PLEASE PRINT ALIGNMENT PAGE

Love

Quote from: Jenne on December 18, 2008, 05:37:22 AM
Mack checked his watch--it was almost time to go, just a few more minutes and he was outta here...
Rx23 = Metaphysical Gravity

Triple Zero

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on March 12, 2010, 02:58:53 PM

Top 20 5 second films:
  http://youtu.be/saqO_ZqX6uY

reposting this there because

1. it's relevant to this thread.
2. this thread deserves bumping.
3. the clips were awesome.
4. i'm guessing hardly anyone clicks the links in the Youtube links thread anyway.
5. FNORD HAHAHAHA LOL PINEAL :fnord:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Remington

Margaret watched in horror as the velociraptor climbed out of the still-smoking wreckage of the Time Machine.
"Oh no," she said. "Not again."
Is it plugged in?

Nast

Quote from: Remington on March 15, 2010, 05:38:39 AM
Margaret watched in horror as the velociraptor climbed out of the still-smoking wreckage of the Time Machine.
"Oh no," she said. "Not again."

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cramulus

I think Ernest Hemmingway invented the short short story. Here's his shortest work:

For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn.

Richter

Vidi.  Vici.  Veni.

I saw.  I conquered.  I came.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat