News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Kopyleft / Creative Commons art

Started by Cramulus, December 17, 2008, 04:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DumbShit

The Sire is a mother now?

If we ignore the watermark it might even not be considered a copyright infringement. On the other hand, the original creators should probably pay us for advertising.

"The divine invasion was a mushroom. If only I didn't live in the fucking desert I'd have eaten one by now." - Don Juan

DumbShit

Fifth page huh? If this isn't a sign colour me red.
"The divine invasion was a mushroom. If only I didn't live in the fucking desert I'd have eaten one by now." - Don Juan

minuspace

Quote from: DumbShit on August 03, 2014, 03:49:58 AM
Fifth page huh? If this isn't a sign colour me red.
"I am a sign
That is not red"

minuspace

Here's this "color-in" Ambigram, for all!

minuspace

Works in progress.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Both available in super large png with transparent background.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 16, 2015, 10:22:12 PM

Both available in super large png with transparent background.

:lulz: Nicely done.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

jonb

Reginald Ret

Quote from: jonb on July 09, 2015, 11:22:16 AM

heh.

Question for Amerispags:
I haven't followed that story in detail, did that flag actually get forbidden by law, or did it just become politically correct to not sell it?
I'm interested in the exact laws if any that apply to it because banning symbols is a slippery slope that can lead to book banning.
I'm too much of a bibliophile to accept book banning.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

First ammendment of the American constitution means you cannot outlaw it.

There was pressure on South Carolina(?) to stop flying it, and some stores refused to carry the flag or products which contained the flag.  That was it.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cain on July 09, 2015, 03:12:09 PM

There was pressure on South Carolina(?) to stop flying it, and some stores refused to carry the flag or products which contained the flag.  That was it.

South Carolina has finally voted to remove it from the state capitol grounds. Other states which have state flags containing one or more confederate flags (the flag of the confederacy and/or the confederate battle flag) have been under some pressure to consider redesigns, but no movement there. There is a proposal to ban confederate battle flags to be placed at graves of confederate soldiers on federal land, no idea what the odds are on that getting passed.

Eater of Clowns

Meanwhile the treasonous scum at the Conch Republic continue to throw their flag in our faces!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 09, 2015, 05:15:03 PM

South Carolina has finally voted to remove it from the state capitol grounds. Other states which have state flags containing one or more confederate flags (the flag of the confederacy and/or the confederate battle flag) have been under some pressure to consider redesigns, but no movement there. There is a proposal to ban confederate battle flags to be placed at graves of confederate soldiers on federal land, no idea what the odds are on that getting passed.

I only heard about the graveyard issue recently.  Yeah, I'm not sure that will pass either...advocacy groups like Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy have significant lobbying power.

Reginald Ret

Good to hear, so I can safely ignore any whining.
As is quite often the case, a lot of drama over something minor.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"