News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

One Sentence Rants

Started by Cramulus, December 17, 2008, 08:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Good luck dude. I too have felt the sting of the Registrar screwing me out of housing.

I even took a semester at another school because of it.

The inhumane Season of Buerocracy is in full steam in the administrative machinery of colleges.

Kai

Don't fuck with me, humans, I am smart as fuck and I WILL kick you out of the way if you become an unfunny asshole.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cain

The next piece of furniture I move is going to be OUT OF THE FUCKING WINDOW.

Cain

Speaking of which, I was going to write up three or four rants this weekend, only I couldn't because I WAS MOVING FUCKING FURNITURE AROUND and didn't have the time to do the necessary prep work for them.

Kai

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK ABOUT THE GODDAMN LAB SHIT THAT WILL TAKE ME AN HOUR AT THE END OF THE SEMESTER AND LET ME WORK ON MY ASSISTANTSHIP WHICH ACTUALLY PAYS MY BILLS, YOU SENILE, LOST IN THE PAST, PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE MANIPULATIVE CONDESCENDING OLD PERSON.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Cramulus

I've moved seven times in the past five years (#8 this weekend!), I don't need an explanation about how to pack boxes or get utilities turned on.

AFK

Hey guy who said was going to meet me at 3, it is 3 and I'm waiting and I could've left hours ago!!!  :argh!:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Also Directors shouldn't tell me to stick around so they can pick my brain and then mysteriously disappear without warning. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Corvidia

Seriously, get down to the goddamn gym--try to talk the manager down in the price if you must, but really, I mostly care about getting the membership at this point, because I've been waiting since July and I'm not a patient person anyway.

I'm really hoping I get a secure, sales-free job so I can tell her to fuck off about this and my friend and I can just get our own instead. The gym we want is less than 200 feet from the house, so why she hasn't just gone down there and bought the fucking thing, I don't know
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Idem

I WILL SPLIT THE EARTH WITH MY BARE HANDS.

Kai

Where the fuck is the CAFFEINE this morning?

Richter

YOU PLEBIAN OFFICE FUCKS, DO NOT TEST ME, I AM PLAYING AT "NICE" WITH YOU, MEEK AND MILD SO YOU ARE NOT SCARED INTO USELESSNESS, IF YOU CANNOT BE CIVIL, IF ALL YOU WILL  CONSIDER IS STRENGTH, YOU WILL FIND I HAVE IT IN SPADES, BEHAVE YOURSELVES OR FALL TO ASH BEFORE ME.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Richter on September 30, 2009, 03:18:41 PM
YOU PLEBIAN OFFICE FUCKS, DO NOT TEST ME, I AM PLAYING AT "NICE" WITH YOU, MEEK AND MILD SO YOU ARE NOT SCARED INTO USELESSNESS, IF YOU CANNOT BE CIVIL, IF ALL YOU WILL  CONSIDER IS STRENGTH, YOU WILL FIND I HAVE IT IN SPADES, BEHAVE YOURSELVES OR FALL TO ASH BEFORE ME.

:mittens:

Richter

EVERY TIME SOEM GOOD STUFF GETS GOING SOME MONKEY DECIDES IT SHTE FUCKING BAT SIGNAL TO STIR SHIT, A FUCKING PRIMATE HABIT WHICH BLOWS MANATEES.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Zenpeanut

Look, I know I can take you seriously, and I really want to, but GODDAMIT TAKE THAT FUCKING GOLDEN STICKER OFF OF YOUR HAT. Also, it feels weird to be visibly shown that you have the same hat size as me every day.