News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

One Sentence Rants

Started by Cramulus, December 17, 2008, 08:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvidia

Sounds rough, man. :(

I really, really hate being sick and I've been sick FOUR TIMES THIS YEAR--more times than I was sick during the entirety of the previous six years. And three out of the four times, it's been a cold. I would much rather have the flu--puke once or twice, sleep for a day or so, be all better. But noooo, I get colds which take forever to shake.
Also, people are home from other places AND I'M TOO SICK TO HANG OUT.  :argh!:
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

glorfon

Oh sorry, it would be foolish to expect that knowledge can be exchanged for free; here's $36,000 a year!

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: glorfon on October 12, 2009, 05:06:36 AM
Oh sorry, it would be foolish to expect that knowledge can be exchanged for free; here's $36,000 a year!

36k the first year.  Every year after it goes up, like a bad mortgage,
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Kai

I know the secrets of the universe; why would I care if you think I'm stupid or inept?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

I am infested with flu viruses.  Little bitty death machines.  So why don't you waste my time by standing directly in front of me and chatting with the pharmacist, when I need my pills?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Corvidia

I'm done talking to you. You never fucking listen to a thing I say, no matter what it is and I'm sosososososo tired of repeating myself. I obviously have nothing worthwhile to say, so I'll save my breath and not bother.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Iason Ouabache

Ok, Mr. 45 year old co-worker. I know that you are happy about being newly divorced and shit but I don't need to hear every detail of your sex life.  :evilmad:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

When I say I need something today I don't mean it is okay if you wait and give it to me tomorrow!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Salty

While I am glad you find me and my experiences "interesting" I am NOT here to be your singing dancing weirdo for fucking hire, only useful when I dish out good, juicy stories. 
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on March 22, 2012, 02:42:47 AM
While I am glad you find me and my experiences "interesting" I am NOT here to be your singing dancing weirdo for fucking hire, only useful when I dish out good, juicy stories.

Rubbish.
Molon Lube

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I understand that you have just dismissed me as a novelty, but even though I will haunt your dreams for the next few months, you yet have no idea how that dismissal will haunt every aspect of your career between now and the time I reject you as an applicant.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Stick that thing in my face again and you'll be wearing it on YOUR face, and we all know it doesn't bend that way!!!!

AFK

Recalibrating your fantasy baseball grid =/= doing your job!