News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

PROFESSOR CRAMULUS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 09, 2009, 09:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I HEREBY DECLARE MY ETERNAL ARCHRIVALRY AND INTENTIONS TO NEMESISIFY YOUR ASS, MOTHERFUCKER!

WHATEVER YOU DO, I WILL FOIL

WHATEVER YOU ARE, I AM OPPOSED TO

CLEAN-SHAVEN GENTLEMEN AND DIABETICS FOREVER MOTHERFUCKER
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

REMEMBER THIS:

Quote[3:28pm]Cramulus:Discordia attracts such weird characters. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a minority because I don't have some kind of obvious derangement.

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE! YOUR OBVIOUS DERANGEMENT IS CLEARLY YOUR POWER-MAD MEGALOMANIA AND DENIAL OF BEING DERANGED.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Vene

Cram isn't deranged?  WTF?

Then again, I bet he's got diabetes.

the last yatto

is cram related to Professor Chaos?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Requia ☣

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
REMEMBER THIS:

Quote[3:28pm]Cramulus:Discordia attracts such weird characters. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a minority because I don't have some kind of obvious derangement.

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE! YOUR OBVIOUS DERANGEMENT IS CLEARLY YOUR POWER-MAD MEGALOMANIA AND DENIAL OF BEING DERANGED.

Is obsession with mustaches considered a derangement?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Requia on April 12, 2009, 12:38:38 PM
REMEMBER THIS:

There are a number of warning signs of this condition....

1. Do you carry a fake mustache in your pocket, "just in case"?

ripped off from https://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9702&L=WILDWEST&T=0&F=&S=&P=172739 which is actually about something else.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Sheered Völva on May 22, 2009, 08:00:46 PM
Quote from: Requia on April 12, 2009, 12:38:38 PM
REMEMBER THIS:

There are a number of warning signs of this condition....

1. Do you carry a fake mustache in your pocket, "just in case"?

ripped off from https://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9702&L=WILDWEST&T=0&F=&S=&P=172739 which is actually about something else.

Yes.

Sheered Völva

"Would you consider lending me your mustache, Mr. Fargo?"
--Artie, TNot Burning Diamond

(same link as above)

Cramulus

completely serious here, I actually carry two fake moustaches on me at all times

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Cramulus on May 24, 2009, 02:29:16 AM
completely serious here, I actually carry two fake moustaches on me at all times
Why does that not surprise me?