News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Incorporate the PD.com site?

Started by Cain, December 20, 2008, 05:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Now to legalese it....

"Our business purposes include memetic market research within online communities, as well as direct marketing of our clients' memes and concepts. This shall be accomplished through the influence of decentralized, online 'flash-mobs' of 'in-character' associates in order to interface with the subject community's internal narrative and meta-conversations. Memetic leverage shall be applied according to clients' goals and market targets. Methodologies used would include, but not be limited to, viral-memetics (similar to viral marketing), and direct exposure to 'spectacles', as well as sociological research methods used to judge the community response. This will allow a feedback loop of information which we will use to improve and refine our client's memes and concepts, and achieve the goals that our clients set out for us."

LOL, that all came off the top of my head.

BTW.. I recommend we read up on Dr. Ben Mack's techniques.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

fomenter

Quote from: Ratatosk on December 22, 2008, 03:23:39 PM
Why not a digital Blackwater?

Do you have a forum that's gotten overcrowded?
Is your favorite digital hangout now full of jerk offs and assholes?
Are you looking for the peace of mind that only a horde of Digital Mercenaries can bring?

Contact HIMEOBS, LLC for all your Troll Merc Needs.

nice :D
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp