News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

New discordian-esque site

Started by Cain, December 21, 2008, 06:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://chaosneverdied.com/

Or, as I have decided to call it, counterculturechan.

Anyway, its brand new, so feel free to pimp the link anywhere you think it will get noticed, or invade the board en masse with wacky graphics and the like.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

As I understand it, you have to use the tripcode system.

Whenever you post, you add the pound (#) symbol to the end of your name followed by a word, like a password that only you know, it scrambles the word into a code. That way it's undetectable and can be used over and over again.  People will know its you because of the unique tripcode that follows your name.

As far as I know, that that is the only way with these sort of sites.  I've never done it myself, but I am sure this is how its done.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 21, 2008, 06:56:45 PM
As I understand it, you have to use the tripcode system.

Whenever you post, you add the pound (#) symbol to the end of your name followed by a word, like a password that only you know, it scrambles the word into a code. That way it's undetectable and can be used over and over again.  People will know its you because of the unique tripcode that follows your name.

As far as I know, that that is the only way with these sort of sites.  I've never done it myself, but I am sure this is how its done.

Well, it's asking for a login and password.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Yeah, but I have no clue how to work that, or even if its enabled.  When I next catch Johnny Brainwash online, I'll ask him if there is an easier way to do it.

Cramulus

hahah that old fox Chaoflux is at it again

I guess this is the "zone" he's been working on after disentangling himself from esozone

we'll see where this goes  :fnord:

Telarus

Chaoflux would like me to point you to the FAQ:

http://chaosneverdied.com/news.php?p=faq

(This link doesn't have the sidebar navigation, go to the main URL to get back to all the nav stuff.)
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on December 22, 2008, 12:59:05 AM
Chaoflux would like me to point you to the FAQ:

http://chaosneverdied.com/news.php?p=faq

(This link doesn't have the sidebar navigation, go to the main URL to get back to all the nav stuff.)

Let me know when I can log in.

Messier Undertree

The Good Reverend Roger

Messier Undertree

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2008, 01:29:12 AM
Quote from: Malachite on December 22, 2008, 01:26:07 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2008, 01:03:13 AM

Just post anonymously.

Where?

Fill in the Subject field for the topic title, then the Message section for the actual first post of the thread. You also have to upload an image to start the thread. Do that by clicking Choose then choosing an image.

Also, if you want to use your name then you would have to write "The Good Reverend Roger#password" (without quotes) in the name field.

Messier Undertree

Er, use an actual password and not just the word "password" though. Also, I recommend using one that you don't use anywhere else, because tripcodes are notoriously easy to decipher.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on December 22, 2008, 01:33:05 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2008, 01:29:12 AM
Quote from: Malachite on December 22, 2008, 01:26:07 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2008, 01:03:13 AM

Just post anonymously.

Where?

Fill in the Subject field for the topic title, then the Message section for the actual first post of the thread. You also have to upload an image to start the thread. Do that by clicking Choose then choosing an image.

Also, if you want to use your name then you would have to write "The Good Reverend Roger#password" (without quotes) in the name field.

Too much work.

the last yatto

so a portland exile started this?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Danny Chaoflux, I take it.

He seems ok, FOR AN OCCULTIST.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."