News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Introducing: Ladel of Filth

Started by AFK, December 22, 2008, 06:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Hey there gang.  I started up a new music project I'm tentatively dubbing Ladel of Filth.  Tentatively because I'm not sure if such a name would get me into trouble and need to do some investigating.  This is my death metal music project.  My first offering is "Gonna Kill Someone Today" which was inspired by the little ditty Dr. Goofy posted in Literate Chaotic.  Words are his music and performance is mine. 

For now I'm housing it at the illegitimate son MySpace page and will make a separate profile soon.  So you can go to www.myspace.com/theillegitimatesonofconvention and check it out.  I'm also going to be including the "Spag" song under the Ladel banner and you can hear that track at the same locale. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Reginald Ret

cool!

but there seems to be something wrong here...
QuoteFrom the simple minimalism of a solo Kalimba, to the Nosefulte bathed in distortion and digital beats

that is, assuming you wanted it to say noseflute, i don't know alot aobut strange instruments so a nosefulte could be a real instrument :P
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

AFK

good catch.  Of course, nothing on the site right now features noseflutes, so nosefultes might not be too far off right now. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat