The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on June 08, 2009, 09:43:57 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2009, 04:05:53 AM
Quote from: Jenne on June 08, 2009, 04:03:49 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2009, 01:37:15 AM
The Network:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwc1yjsHEgk

:mittens:  and RAH!

This one has legs.  We're working on a 1950's style voice-over film for The Network.  Think Fallout3 cut scenes with no mayhem but all of the horror.

I can do an ok 1960 BBC announcer voice if you need any assistance.

Oh, yeah.  Also, feel free to run with this idea yourself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sister_Gothique

I fucking miss you guys....Great video!

Were you there the day Frank was being Captain America? lol...
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on July 06, 2009, 12:48:48 PM
I fucking miss you guys....Great video!

Were you there the day Frank was being Captain America? lol...

Some things are better left unfilmed.

Anyways, my damn laptop is due back any day now, and then the horror begins anew.

The Good Reverend Roger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA_QLp0c1XA

Podcast#9:  Roger loses his temper.

The Good Reverend Roger

Bu🤠ns

YES

i love the rhythm on that last one.  8)

Richter

That made the pace and repetition factor of Network #1 fit with more varied / satyrical commentary.  MORE  :mittens:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on July 16, 2009, 04:50:05 AM
That made the pace and repetition factor of Network #1 fit with more varied / satyrical commentary.  MORE  :mittens:

Monday or Tuesday.

Triple Zero

both of them, GREAT!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Iason Ouabache

Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock n' roll band in the history of the universe and you know it!!! 

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Broken AI on July 17, 2009, 12:02:50 PM
I ran with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0QPZooN-tY

Although, not in the direction you were thinking.  :lulz:

THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!

:lulz::mittens::lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Broken AI on July 18, 2009, 10:10:42 AM
we should all get together and make some kind of fucking aaaaaaaawesome mega +10 w21n.

Indeed. 

The Good Reverend Roger