News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

TGRR Podcasts

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 24, 2008, 04:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on January 06, 2009, 04:36:47 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 06, 2009, 03:49:23 AM
Quote from: Suu on January 06, 2009, 03:32:31 AM
It appears Richter has a few questions for you, Roger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2tlGPnnAbU

I will respond this week, as best as I can...I say that, because I can barely hear him over the music.

In any case, expect something on Wednesday or Thursday (busy week).

If you want, I'll just re-upload it without the tunes. It was fine before I uploaded it to Youtube, then they did something with the format that kicked up the background....That and he needs to learn to speak up.

Troof.

LOUD!  LOUDER!

(Please do.)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 06, 2009, 04:38:51 AM

I will respond this week, as best as I can...I say that, because I can barely hear him over the music.

If you want, I'll just re-upload it without the tunes. It was fine before I uploaded it to Youtube, then they did something with the format that kicked up the background....That and he needs to learn to speak up.

Troof.

LOUD!  LOUDER!

(Please do.)

Re-rendering now. Should be fixed in an hour or so, depending on how spaggy Youtube is feeling again.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 06, 2009, 04:38:51 AM

Troof.

LOUD!  LOUDER!

(Please do.)

So noted.
Thanks for the re-upload.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

Hee--HAY LOOK A KITTAY!  ...where'd she go?!  :lol:

Well done Everyone!

Dr Goofy

:lulz: Those were hilarious roger it makes me want to bring my podcast back. I have not done them for almost a year. Even though I have more software for it now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr Goofy on January 06, 2009, 07:12:13 PM
:lulz: Those were hilarious roger it makes me want to bring my podcast back. I have not done them for almost a year. Even though I have more software for it now.

So get off your arse, already!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dr Goofy

I have a writers block which is rare for me.

Elder Iptuous

Hurrah!
I are youtubing down the lazy river of the internets!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk9xr3WVBC4
incidentally.....
is not embedding ytubes a courtesy thing for slower connections?

fomenter

Quote from: Iptuous on January 07, 2009, 04:57:11 AM
Hurrah!
incidentally.....

live action  stash in motion  :D
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Elder Iptuous

So, now that i've installed the eye of sauron, i'm wondering, is there a ubiquitous reliable free video chat service out there that all the cool kids are using?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on January 07, 2009, 04:57:11 AM
Hurrah!
incidentally.....

You need to cut that beard into a Kaiser Bill.

DO IT FOR BARON VON RICHTENHOFFEN, YOU SPAG!

Elder Iptuous

google image search of "kaiser bill" doesn't elucidate what i should do with the beard.  he just has a stash....

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Iptuous on January 07, 2009, 05:41:52 AM
google image search of "kaiser bill" doesn't elucidate what i should do with the beard.  he just has a stash....

i think THISITCM

Jenne