News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

TGRR Podcasts

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 24, 2008, 04:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Those were fucking hilarious! MORE, MORE!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Dysnomia on December 24, 2008, 05:43:45 AM
I LOL'd

when did Maria tell you you could grow your hair back?  Did you win a bet?

It's a little more complicated than that. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 24, 2008, 05:46:08 AM
Those were fucking hilarious! MORE, MORE!!!

Friday, latest.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 24, 2008, 06:01:59 AM
I posted a reply video!

Not seeing it yet.  Must be processing.

Post link, pls.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 24, 2008, 06:08:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfKkrsgxat0

Really dark but o well.

RAH, CHEF LIVES!   :lulz:

Two things.

Set it to night, and make sure there is a light behind you.  We played hell with that today.

Suu

I could fix it if I wanted to, but I don't.

Plus now I'm out of wine. Tomorrow maybe. I have Drunken Dissertations to edit from the last convention before we head to New Haven.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 24, 2008, 06:15:46 AM

Plus now I'm out of wine. Tomorrow maybe. I have Drunken Dissertations to edit from the last convention before we head to New Haven.

Wine is the devil.

At least the day after.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 24, 2008, 06:16:30 AM

Wine is the devil.

At least the day after.

TRADER JOE'S WINE TOO.

Also, I did put it as a response to your video, I think you have to approve it though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 24, 2008, 06:17:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 24, 2008, 06:16:30 AM

Wine is the devil.

At least the day after.

TRADER JOE'S WINE TOO.

Also, I did put it as a response to your video, I think you have to approve it though.

Not showing.  Curious.

Iason Ouabache

:mittens: This thread is going to go Super Epic very quickly, isn't it?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Manta Obscura

:lulz: These are epic, Roger. Thanks for posting them!
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson