News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

TGRR Podcasts

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 24, 2008, 04:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 01, 2009, 05:19:34 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 01, 2009, 04:48:49 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 01, 2009, 01:01:46 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 28, 2009, 05:37:43 AM
I gave myself the heebee jeebees when I recorded my portion, earlier in the week.

Von Melee may never be the same.   :)

I had to rewind and watch the last bit over and over again, with Ludwig going "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" each time.

The shrieking when we first saw it... it's a wonder there's any glass left in the windows.

Ludwig?

My housemate:

She is registered here as Ludwig:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5155

I hope I didn't do her any permanent damage.  :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think that you caused her permanent horrible glee. She said "It is like magic!" and "That is the best thing I have ever seen in my life!"

Of course, her current hobby is scouring Chinese chemical manufacturer websites for open image directories...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

I kinda died. Way to go, man.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on March 01, 2009, 05:51:02 AM
Of course, her current hobby is scouring Chinese chemical manufacturer websites for open image directories...

yay open directories! .. but chemical manufacturers, what for? [if the explanation is in fact less cool than you just made it sound, leave it :-P]

also, little advice (if she needs it), I find the Opera browser incredibly useful in flying through open directories, cause it's got the ctrl-Backspace shortcut, that cuts off the last bit of the URL and goes there. kinda like a "parent directory" command. especially useful if you find an image somewhere, and wanna know "hey are there more of these".
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Sir Squid Diddimus

that scared the shit out of me.
i poomped and screamed and then i laughed and screamed again.
then cried.

The Good Reverend Roger

I can top it!

Editing has already begun on the next installment.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

bds

TGRR - Fucking awesome! :lulz:

Nigel - I assumed you meant the dog until I noticed her ontop of the fridge.   :lol:

Honey

Roger you have really outdone yourself this time!  ahahaha & I like how Von Melee is looking up at the end as if you're a Giant or ... like a real & truly beautiful fairy princess ... or like a really real & truly Evil Genius!

Please don't stop, I'm expecting you to rampage down my street any minute now.  I ...

HOLY SHIT!  Im outta here!
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Honey on March 02, 2009, 12:32:13 PM
Roger you have really outdone yourself this time!  ahahaha & I like how Von Melee is looking up at the end as if you're a Giant or ... like a real & truly beautiful fairy princess ... or like a really real & truly Evil Genius!

Please don't stop, I'm expecting you to rampage down my street any minute now.  I ...

If you see some frothing maniac running down the street wearing only engineer boots, a Stetson, and a speedo, head for the basement.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 02, 2009, 11:56:57 PM

If you see some frothing maniac running down the street wearing only engineer boots, a Stetson, and a speedo, head for the basement.
:lulz: :fap: :lulz: :fap: :lulz: :fap: :lulz: :fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 28, 2009, 01:34:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpt9Ev12Fo      Response to Thurna.  WARNING:  Contains brain damage.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!  BRILLIANT!  Love it!

And #5?!  WHOAAAAAOOAAA!

:mittens: for excellent footage, Rog!

Honey

I WISH!   :D

If I see some frothing maniac running down the street wearing only engineer boots, a Stetson, and a speedo, head for the basement, I can make you some coffee?  Cappucino?  Triple-shot espresso?  A reallly nice & frothy latte?  Maybe it can be like a Passover or something?

(& how is that poor Von Melee?  I'm hoping he's not scarred for life?  Will he ever be the same?)
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

Template

Quote from: Honey on March 04, 2009, 11:45:54 AM

I WISH!   :D

If I see some frothing maniac running down the street wearing only engineer boots, a Stetson, and a speedo, head for the basement, I can make you some coffee?  Cappucino?  Triple-shot espresso?  A reallly nice & frothy latte?  Maybe it can be like a Passover or something?

(& how is that poor Von Melee?  I'm hoping he's not scarred for life?  Will he ever be the same?)

You expect friendliness?  No bribe will get you that.  Better to leave the pot outside and run for the basement.

In my mind, a Passover imitation would be to leave a triple espresso with cream out, all consume one of their own, and go do shit for science.  Why idolize when you can imitate?