News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

TGRR Podcasts

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 24, 2008, 04:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faithless

In the interests of science, could I get a list of all of the sins of the flesh? I suppose that I need to get to work on them sometime before we all kick the bucket.
Oh, sonovabitch.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Honey on March 04, 2009, 11:45:54 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 02, 2009, 11:56:57 PM
Quote from: Honey on March 02, 2009, 12:32:13 PM
Roger you have really outdone yourself this time!  ahahaha & I like how Von Melee is looking up at the end as if you're a Giant or ... like a real & truly beautiful fairy princess ... or like a really real & truly Evil Genius!

Please don't stop, I'm expecting you to rampage down my street any minute now.  I ...

HOLY SHIT!  Im outta here!

If you see some frothing maniac running down the street wearing only engineer boots, a Stetson, and a speedo, head for the basement.

I WISH!   :D

If I see some frothing maniac running down the street wearing only engineer boots, a Stetson, and a speedo, head for the basement, I can make you some coffee?  Cappucino?  Triple-shot espresso?  A reallly nice & frothy latte?  Maybe it can be like a Passover or something?

(& how is that poor Von Melee?  I'm hoping he's not scarred for life?  Will he ever be the same?)

Coffee makes me more TGRR.   :)

And Von Melee is fine.  He's a first rate pervert in his own right, to tell the truth.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faithless on March 04, 2009, 10:10:39 PM
In the interests of science, could I get a list of all of the sins of the flesh? I suppose that I need to get to work on them sometime before we all kick the bucket.

As per "Bob":

1. Puma Suckling 2. Dancing whilst fondling one's crotch 3. Unrepentant Urination 4. Wog Dalking 5. Guilt Toting 6. Penis Painting 7. Nixon Nonvoting 8. Buttfucking behemoth belly dancers while bare barfing on "Bob" 9. Krautwrestling 10. Bunsen Burning 11. Fish Flinging 12. Rapture Peddling 13. Wandering lost in the park 14. Pyrokinetic Marshmallow Toasting 15. Donning the Sacred Porksuit 16. Fucking your Dad with a tuning fork 17. Gyro Eating 18. Homo Hugging 19. Ho-Ho Hurtling 20. Phlogiston Pharting 21. Homosexuality (except for procreation) 22. Being a jungle gym gigolo 23. Stencil Slashing 24. Douche Gargling 25. Rabbit Rooting 26. Speaking in secret languages 27. Tongue Dragging 28. Piss Walloping 29. Bowel Plotting 30. Yeast Desertion 31. Crater Catering 32. Can Hoarding 33. Carpet Flying 34. Taking the Lord's Vein in Name 35. Pringle Piggybacking 36. Vagabond Singing 37. Toaster Towing 38. Chopping the heads off those noisy little fuckers 39. Electric Eel Eviscerating 40. Premarital Saxaphoning 41. Cock Curling 42. Viscera Dipping 43. Dirt Smooching 44. Pan Prancing 45. Sod Slapping 46. Tookie Tweaking 47. Mark Twaining 48. "Bob" Stomping 49. Grass Groping 50. Chainsaw Juggling 51. Lawn Chair Lounging 52. Optimo Dining 53. Fangle Twangling 54. Meadow Browsing 55. Shockwaving 56. Spud Laughing 57. Gene Splicing 58. Communicating with alien snack foods 59. Couch Piloting 60. Skull Farming 61. Whale Snarfling 62. Flexohallucinating 63. Tree Jumping 64. Fruit Whistling 65. Oriental Oogling 66. Spitting on the SacraMental Snubbits 67. Window Slopping 68. Boner Honing 69. Tribulation Howling

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Seth_The_Fallen

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2009, 11:33:27 PM

As per "Bob":

1. Puma Suckling 2. Dancing whilst fondling one's crotch 3. Unrepentant Urination 4. Wog Dalking 5. Guilt Toting 6. Penis Painting 7. Nixon Nonvoting 8. Buttfucking behemoth belly dancers while bare barfing on "Bob" 9. Krautwrestling 10. Bunsen Burning 11. Fish Flinging 12. Rapture Peddling 13. Wandering lost in the park 14. Pyrokinetic Marshmallow Toasting 15. Donning the Sacred Porksuit 16. Fucking your Dad with a tuning fork 17. Gyro Eating 18. Homo Hugging 19. Ho-Ho Hurtling 20. Phlogiston Pharting 21. Homosexuality (except for procreation) 22. Being a jungle gym gigolo 23. Stencil Slashing 24. Douche Gargling 25. Rabbit Rooting 26. Speaking in secret languages 27. Tongue Dragging 28. Piss Walloping 29. Bowel Plotting 30. Yeast Desertion 31. Crater Catering 32. Can Hoarding 33. Carpet Flying 34. Taking the Lord's Vein in Name 35. Pringle Piggybacking 36. Vagabond Singing 37. Toaster Towing 38. Chopping the heads off those noisy little fuckers 39. Electric Eel Eviscerating 40. Premarital Saxaphoning 41. Cock Curling 42. Viscera Dipping 43. Dirt Smooching 44. Pan Prancing 45. Sod Slapping 46. Tookie Tweaking 47. Mark Twaining 48. "Bob" Stomping 49. Grass Groping 50. Chainsaw Juggling 51. Lawn Chair Lounging 52. Optimo Dining 53. Fangle Twangling 54. Meadow Browsing 55. Shockwaving 56. Spud Laughing 57. Gene Splicing 58. Communicating with alien snack foods 59. Couch Piloting 60. Skull Farming 61. Whale Snarfling 62. Flexohallucinating 63. Tree Jumping 64. Fruit Whistling 65. Oriental Oogling 66. Spitting on the SacraMental Snubbits 67. Window Slopping 68. Boner Honing 69. Tribulation Howling

How do you know me so well?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on March 04, 2009, 11:49:56 PM

As per "Bob":

We Holy MenTM are good for that.

Seth_The_Fallen

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2009, 11:51:08 PM
Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on March 04, 2009, 11:49:56 PM

As per "Bob":

We Holy MenTM are good for that.

I hope not. You would have to be the fucking pope if you was 'holy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on March 04, 2009, 11:53:55 PM
I hope not. You would have to be the fucking pope if you was 'holy'.

Ummmm...

Faithless

As per "Bob":

Hmmm, seems that I have a lot to look forward to, wish me luck!
Oh, sonovabitch.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faithless on March 06, 2009, 12:23:10 AM

As per "Bob":

Hmmm, seems that I have a lot to look forward to, wish me luck!

Good luck.  Watch out for number 7.  It's nothing but trouble.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Honey

Quote from: yhnmzw on March 04, 2009, 06:41:54 PM
Roger you have really outdone yourself this time!  ahahaha & I like how Von Melee is looking up at the end as if you're a Giant or ... like a real & truly beautiful fairy princess ... or like a really real & truly Evil Genius!

Please don't stop, I'm expecting you to rampage down my street any minute now.  I ...

If you see some frothing maniac running down the street wearing only engineer boots, a Stetson, and a speedo, head for the basement.

If I see some frothing maniac running down the street wearing only engineer boots, a Stetson, and a speedo, head for the basement, I can make you some coffee?  Cappucino?  Triple-shot espresso?  A reallly nice & frothy latte?  Maybe it can be like a Passover or something?

(& how is that poor Von Melee?  I'm hoping he's not scarred for life?  Will he ever be the same?)

You expect friendliness?  No bribe will get you that.  Better to leave the pot outside and run for the basement.

In my mind, a Passover imitation would be to leave a triple espresso with cream out, all consume one of their own, and go do shit for science.  Why idolize when you can imitate?

Hhhmmm & likewise I'm sure.   :?

I'll tell ya something tho, these religions continue to baffle me, including & maybe especially Discordia?  :?

& yes I did get a little more than confused when I started to consider (read fantasize about) miraculous visitations, the appearance & presence of popes, puppets or at least an eminence grise or two & hey whattabout those prizes?  Flesh eating & blood drinking worshippers, ogres, saints, zombies & religious holidays too?  Granted I just may be confusing some of these things with the dogma, rituals & such of other (lesser) myths or religions (there are, after all, soooo many of them) but what's a poor girl to do?

QuoteWhy idolize when you can imitate?

Respecting someone's style & substance doesn't necessarily entail emulating.  As if.  Are you implying something or other about TGGR's omnipotence?  Hhhmmm?  What next?  You're gonna tell me Enrico Salazore is not a real person?    :?  Wo Ho & ye of little faith!

TGGR doesn't need bribes & he's no one trick pony either.  Granted his hate glands do, on occasion, get a bit hyped up at times but does he go around smiting people like Yahoo or YouWho or Whomever?  Well maybe that's not such a great example ...  but I am sure you know what I'm saying here.  Also, Roger is not a petty tyrannical maniac.  Tyrannical & maniacal? sure & maybe but he's certainly not petty!  & he provides answers.  Do these other hokey religions do that?  I DON'T THINK SO.  Also, do you honestly think he would care if I wasn't wearing any fig leaves when he came rampaging down my street?  Again, I DON'T THINK SO.  (getting confused again here for sure)

Holy mother of God!  I'm getting a trifle ramped up here (& very close to the edge).  Most likely I am veering waaay over the top too.  Oh well nevermind then, guilty as charged.   :)   
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: yhnmzw on March 04, 2009, 06:41:54 PM

You expect friendliness?  No bribe will get you that.  Better to leave the pot outside and run for the basement.

In my mind, a Passover imitation would be to leave a triple espresso with cream out, all consume one of their own, and go do shit for science.  Why idolize when you can imitate?

wut

Von Melee

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2009, 11:31:29 PM

And Von Melee is fine.  He's a first rate pervert in his own right, to tell the truth.

You made a vow of silence! Treason!

I'll see you in prison, with the diseased mutation of a career dog rapist's erection so far up your colon, you'll taste old puppy chow!

DAMN YOU TGRR!!!

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Von Melee on March 20, 2009, 03:44:44 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2009, 11:31:29 PM

You made a vow of silence! Treason!

I'll see you in prison, with the diseased mutation of a career dog rapist's erection so far up your colon, you'll taste old puppy chow!

DAMN YOU TGRR!!!

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!

:)