News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

TGRR Podcasts

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 24, 2008, 04:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

New Podcast tomorrow, with TGRR's daughter...a sweet little kid with nothing but happy thoughts.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 07, 2009, 05:04:20 AM
New Podcast tomorrow, with TGRR's daughter...a sweet little kid with nothing but happy thoughts.

Heee heee.  *knows the tr00f here*  Cain't wait, Rog.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on June 07, 2009, 08:27:42 PM
I'M WAITING.

Editing the first one.  Keelin will be in the second one, later tonight.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Bu🤠ns

:mittens: I'd LOVE to know how you keep a straight face through all of that.

Although incredibly CREEPY because:

A strange trail of synchronicity here....first...this morning my wife talks about using our network of family to help save money through babysitting trade offs, family mechanics, family computer techs etc...This afternoon I began my next book, The Art of Memetics, because I want to have a better understanding of networks and my role in them....this evening i read the final chapter in cosmic trigger where it recounts a letter from Tim Leary stating that RAW is surrounded in a network of LOVE as a way to console him in the wake of the death of his daughter.

now...The righteous face of the Great Reverend et. al. coming to me from the Evil Geniuses telling me "We are The Network".

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!   :tinfoilhat:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: B_R|S on June 08, 2009, 03:52:04 AM
:mittens: I'd LOVE to know how you keep a straight face through all of that.

Although incredibly CREEPY because:

A strange trail of synchronicity here....first...this morning my wife talks about using our network of family to help save money through babysitting trade offs, family mechanics, family computer techs etc...This afternoon I began my next book, The Art of Memetics, because I want to have a better understanding of networks and my role in them....this evening i read the final chapter in cosmic trigger where it recounts a letter from Tim Leary stating that RAW is surrounded in a network of LOVE as a way to console him in the wake of the death of his daughter.

now...The righteous face of the Great Reverend et. al. coming to me from the Evil Geniuses telling me "We are The Network".

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!   :tinfoilhat:

Keeping a straight face is how I get through life.  Just look at all the Holy Men who cracked up, and what happened to them.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on June 08, 2009, 04:03:49 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2009, 01:37:15 AM
The Network:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwc1yjsHEgk

:mittens:  and RAH!

This one has legs.  We're working on a 1950's style voice-over film for The Network.  Think Fallout3 cut scenes with no mayhem but all of the horror.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2009, 04:05:53 AM
The Network:

This one has legs.  We're working on a 1950's style voice-over film for The Network.  Think Fallout3 cut scenes with no mayhem but all of the horror.

Loved it.  Had some classic one-liners in there, esp about the peaceful/happy mind that's empty, etc.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Jenne on June 08, 2009, 04:25:50 AM
The Network:

Loved it.  Had some classic one-liners in there, esp about the peaceful/happy mind that's empty, etc.
heh, that part pretty much killed any hope for any future meditation for me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Network:

:mittens::mittens::mittens:

The creepy background noise was incredible! Also, fucking genius. Also, Roger is sexy as fuck.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Von Melee

we didnt even edit that background noise...it just sort of worked out...

I guess when you thi

WE ARE THE NETWORK

WE WILL HANDLE YOUR PROBLEMS

LIVE YOUR LIVES

GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS

WE ARE THE NETWORK

Triple Zero

:mittens:

really really good! love the "people people" stuff!

had a bit of trouble making out the words with all the background noise myself, but that's probably partly because the crappy speakers on my netbook dont go loud enough and I currently live next to a noisy road that has cars, all-the-fucking-time.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

hooplala

The Network:

I can do an ok 1960 BBC announcer voice if you need any assistance.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman